Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
ExpediaUS$123
Agoda.comUS$123
Trip.comUS$123
Snaptravel
All reviews the premium outlet mall business trip a great stay convenient location desk starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2019

I stayed here for a week on a business trip. I actually stayed in 2 different rooms during my stay due to needing a second bed part way through. The first room was great. It was clean, very nice bed, really no issues other than that the curtains do not rest against the windows leading to a lot of leaking sunlight (I was working nights). The second room was a bit less pleasing. I had to request replacement bedding as the bedding provided had fresh lipstick / makeup in multiple places. The toilet took at least 10 minutes to refill after every flush which was quite annoying listening to the trickle for that period of time.

All of that said, the staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. I dealt with a few different employees over my stay at varying times of day and night every person was eager to help and very knowledgeable.

Free breakfast is NOT provided.

I would recommend this hotel to business travelers and families.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 December 2019

Ok, as a Spire member I stay my share at IHG hotels. I do know the difference between the "Express" brand and the Full service Holiday Inn's. I came down upon waking up looking to grab a cup of coffee. Couldn't find it, and was informed by the front desk this was a "full service"hotel, and I had to buy coffee at the restaurant. I mentioned it was the first Holiday Inn that I had seen , that did NOT have coffee in the lobby for guests. He said I was mistaken because only the "express" has free coffee. I know this was not true, and he informed me that they should not, and at the last corporate meeting, they discussed how some have free coffee, yet should not because they make hotels like his look bad, because they follow the rules and don't offer free coffee! Well guess what? Guess I will stay at a different location on one of my monthly return visits to the area. Such a simple thing, and got a lecture over it. I guess the front desk guy(mgr) instead of just offering to get me a cup, lost my business on a 2-3 day a month basis. Its a shame too, as their location suited my needs. Oh well. Also room did not have an alarm clock, toilets did not flush very well, bed was ok, but I will look elsewhere on my next stay.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Aurora North- Naperville, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2019

Hi Happyharvick,

Thank you for your stay and for being a valued IHG Rewards Spire Elite member. We aim to deliver the joy of travel for all. While I'm pleased to know that you found the location suitable, I'm sorry we failed in making your stay a complete success due to the issues encountered with the service provided by our staff, no alarm clock in the room and toilet. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and I trust that steps will be taken to ensure similar situations are avoided from happening again in the future.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I hope you give us another try to show how great our hotel is!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 November 2019 via mobile

This is by far the best Holiday inn Express we have ever stayed in. I can usually find some fault to mention on check out but not here. Rooms very clean, staff excellent and friendly. The staff said the owner is very picky about the upkeep and cleanliness of his/her property, it shows. I highly recommend this hotel. Myron Walker

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

Pros: Friendly greeting at front desk.
Good price on Priceline
Bright parking lot
Clean hotel.
Good size room
Fan in bathroom
4 pillows per bed
Comfortable bed
Fridge and microwave
Cons: Very small tv for room
No free breakfast
Got coffee in morning from restaurant area, was warm at best

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank PETERZINYOU17
Reviewed 2 September 2019 via mobile

I was very pleased with the cleanliness and comfort of this hotel. The in-room coffee was a K-cup and was surprisingly good. Although there was not a free breakfast, the in-hotel restaurant did a fine job and was much better than most free breakfasts.

Date of stay: August 2019