“Sports bar with good food.”
Review of Pub 56

Pub 56
Get food delivered
Ranked #20 of 335 Restaurants in Aurora
Description: Pub 56, in Aurora, IL, is the area's leading restaurant serving Warrenville, North Aurora, West Chicago, Naperville, Geneva and surrounding areas since 2016. We offer Kobe burgers, smoked meats, beef brisket, ribs, pulled pork, pizza, buffalo shrimp, soups, salads, desserts and much more. For your next meal, visit Pub 56 in Aurora.
Reviewed 28 April 2019 via mobile

Pub 56 food is good bar food. Great burgers and boneless wings. They have a wide selection of beers. Wait staff is always pleasant and efficient. Great for a casual walk out

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Gayl P
Write a reviewReviews (31)

Reviewed 20 February 2019

We haven't been at this restaurant for a while but were greatly surprised on how friendly and efficient our waitress Rachel was . The food was also very good. We will definitely come back in the future.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 20 December 2018

After touring FermiLab about three miles away, we landed here mostly because my best buddy enjoys beer and appreciates a broad range of choices. Watch out because the restaurant is in a very long strip mall with few entrances. You can easily miss one and overshoot. Limited parking out front is shared with other venues in the mall but there's more parking around back. My buddy ordered an Alaskan ale he'd previously consumed at the Alaska brewery (!) and a Cuban sandwich. I got their Hickory Bacon BBQ burger and a diet cola. We use these Buddy Day lunches as time to catch up with each other's lives once a month and this lunch was no exception. The waiter was patient and gave us the time we needed on both ends of actually eating. Even though I ate my burger upside down (the proper way to prevent the bottom of the bun from disintegrating from natural juices and toppings), my burger was so moist that juices still dripped onto the plate. The bacon was crisp and the onion strings on the sandwich provided extra flavor. I was served extra BBQ sauce on the side which I used for fry dipping. The amount of fries was mediocre. I almost swapped in onion rings for an extra $1.50 but was glad I didn't, expecting I'd have only gotten a few. BTW, their onion ring side dishes (small and large) are not on the menu! Our waiter provided two bills (very nice) and refilled my soft drink twice without being prompted (which says his customer radar was working well). I'd go back and maybe try the onion rings instead of those fries.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Bright lively atmosphere with a large back bar. Many food specials & a broad menu to choose from. Lots of bbq choices & platters. Variety of sandwiches & apps. Nice drink special list. Many craft draft beers with a special beer menu. good place for families or couples/friends

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Bryan F
Reviewed 30 October 2018

My wife dragged me to the Aurora outlet mall this past weekend. After she shopped till I dropped, we stopped by Pub 56 to eat before hitting the interstate to go home. I was very surprised by the menu, which was more extensive than the typical bar and grill. I ordered beef brisket and some of their special fries (I think they were called Sidewinder Fries?). It wasn't a sandwich, it was beef brisket, served with barbeque sauce on the side. It was hot and tender and the fries were crispy and hot. I was a happy man. My wife enjoyed her meal. I will make this a regular stop. She will never have to force me to go to Aurora again. :)

Date of visit: October 2018