“Q is Truely That GOOD”
Review of Perry's Pig

Perry's Pig
Ranked #216 of 501 Restaurants in Augusta
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Cracklings on top was the crowning feature of Perry’s pork. The sandwich was great and enough for two older folks. They were open this week as were none of their local contemporaries. The Q was truly King.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

When we walked in, an elderly gentleman was waiting on his order, so my brother took the opportunity to ask him a few questions. "Good evening Sir, how long have you been coming here?" He said about 30 or 40 years, somewhere about there. And when my brother asked what did the gentleman recommend, he replied, "Everything on the menu is delicious!" Then, he did go on to recommend two dishes, but I forgot what they were. Sorry guys!

Before we could order, a few other customers came in and placed their orders. One lady started talking to us and ended up giving us recommendations too. What was remarkable was when she said, "If you don't like your food, I will give you your money back!" Again, she was a customer-- zero affiliation to the restaurant. lol If the customers are responding like this, you KNOW the food is excellent.

I thought the prices were very good. For example, they have a turkey leg for $10, but it is very big. My brother ordered ribs and pulled pork for his family. Hands down, everyone loved the ribs and wished they had ordered more. The food they had smelled really good and I liked their signature BBQ sauce, enough to buy more of it to take back home.

There is only one small table with 2-3 chairs for seating. Unless you're dining solo, be prepared to take your food with you to eat elsewhere. I also do not recall seeing a bathroom, but that could have been elsewhere (possibly in a building next door).

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Very good barbecue for a quick take out. Great taste and quick service. Facility is very clean and the staff is friendly. Very good competitive prices.