Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing

I went to do my open water but was so nervous I was going to cancel the instructors Aldo and Stef... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sabby_byrne
Best Smoothies in Utila

I didn't stay or dive here. But I enjoyed some of the most delicious and personally made smoothies... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2022
chiqa1023
Maspeth, New York

All reviews north side open water private beach whale sharks every morning diving spots diving experience great diving my girlfriend place to stay special thanks feel comfortable new friends accommodation dive equipment week
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2022 via mobile

What stands out about Captain Morgan’s is that they really make an effort to go to great spots on Utila. The Captain, Eduardo, is also really friendly and knowledgeable

Date of experience: June 2022
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Had a great diving experience with Charles he was very knowable about diving and made it fun. I would love to Take the advance course with him.

The only thing is the hotel did not have an kitchen to make your own food. Which is very helpful.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

I went to dive 3 years ago for the first time and I loved it. During my travel to Latin America I thought the islands in Honduras were the perfect place to start my Open Water course. I chose the island of Utila but wasn’t sure which one of the Dive’ shops I was gonna go to. I did some research and sent some messages and Captain’s Morgan was the one I went for. The place is really cool, has a lot of space and you can chill on the little beach they have while you don’t go dive or use their kayak. The instructor, Charlie, was really good and made me feel comfortable during all the course and made me learn everything in a really safe but fun way. I ended up doing not only the Open Water but also sign up for the advance. Highly recommended, all the stuff is super nice and you will for sure have a great experience while diving.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Completed our Open Diver Certification at Captain’s Morgan with the support of Charlie.
A bit unsure on whether to try this experience or not, after spending couple of days as a guest and talking to the staff I decided to have a go….and it was amazing! Great experience, lots of fun and a very friendly and knowledgeable instructor named Charlie. Already planning on the Advance Course Certification next week!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Great location, clean facility, knowledgeable and friendly staff. We did the open water cert with Charlie Doonan! Highly recommend diving with him - he is professional, patient, builds a comfortable environment, is very knowledgeable, and most importantly makes the day fun! ¡Súper buena onda!

Date of experience: April 2022