Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Absolute Finest Dive Center

I have nothing but the absolute best to say about this place and I have dived all across the world... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
alihshaban
Dallas, Texas
Diving experience

Reviewed 27 May 2022
jamesEBeasley3
Long Beach, California
via mobile

All reviews north side open water private beach whale sharks every morning diving spots diving experience great diving other guests my girlfriend place to stay special thanks feel comfortable new friends accommodation dive equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Had a great diving experience with Charles he was very knowable about diving and made it fun. I would love to Take the advance course with him.

The only thing is the hotel did not have an kitchen to make your own food. Which is very helpful.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

I went to dive 3 years ago for the first time and I loved it. During my travel to Latin America I thought the islands in Honduras were the perfect place to start my Open Water course. I chose the island of Utila but wasn’t sure which one of the Dive’ shops I was gonna go to. I did some research and sent some messages and Captain’s Morgan was the one I went for. The place is really cool, has a lot of space and you can chill on the little beach they have while you don’t go dive or use their kayak. The instructor, Charlie, was really good and made me feel comfortable during all the course and made me learn everything in a really safe but fun way. I ended up doing not only the Open Water but also sign up for the advance. Highly recommended, all the stuff is super nice and you will for sure have a great experience while diving.

Reviewed 27 May 2022 via mobile

Completed our Open Diver Certification at Captain’s Morgan with the support of Charlie.
A bit unsure on whether to try this experience or not, after spending couple of days as a guest and talking to the staff I decided to have a go….and it was amazing! Great experience, lots of fun and a very friendly and knowledgeable instructor named Charlie. Already planning on the Advance Course Certification next week!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 May 2022

Great location, clean facility, knowledgeable and friendly staff. We did the open water cert with Charlie Doonan! Highly recommend diving with him - he is professional, patient, builds a comfortable environment, is very knowledgeable, and most importantly makes the day fun! ¡Súper buena onda!

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 11 April 2022

Great experience learning to dive, highly recommended! The staff here was extremely knowledgeable and patient during my Open Water certification course. Charlie and Andy are the best dive instructors in Utila, hands down!!

Date of experience: April 2022