Open today: 7:00 am - 8:00 pm
Review Highlights
Amazing

I went to do my open water but was so nervous I was going to cancel the instructors Aldo and Stef... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Sabby_byrne
Best Smoothies in Utila

I didn't stay or dive here. But I enjoyed some of the most delicious and personally made smoothies... read more

Reviewed 29 August 2022
chiqa1023
Maspeth, New York

All reviews north side open water private beach whale sharks every morning diving spots diving experience great diving my girlfriend place to stay special thanks feel comfortable new friends accommodation dive equipment week
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 May 2022

Great location, clean facility, knowledgeable and friendly staff. We did the open water cert with Charlie Doonan! Highly recommend diving with him - he is professional, patient, builds a comfortable environment, is very knowledgeable, and most importantly makes the day fun! ¡Súper buena onda!

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 11 April 2022

Great experience learning to dive, highly recommended! The staff here was extremely knowledgeable and patient during my Open Water certification course. Charlie and Andy are the best dive instructors in Utila, hands down!!

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed 27 February 2022

Captain Morgan's was absolutely a blast!
The crew was as well really professional and seious about diving as they were nice and funny, they make you feel like you are at home.
Special thanks to Charley, you made the experience even better!!

Date of experience: February 2022
Reviewed 17 February 2022

Did 30 dives over a 21 day period. Great rates on accommodation and diving. Dive Centre is positioned well for walking everywhere. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. Since Covid, the bar and restaurant were not open but it was the best place in town for food and fun. We were here 6 years ago for a month and enjoyed it so much we came back.
Thanks for a great stay to Andy and his crew.

Date of experience: January 2022
Reviewed 12 January 2022

I did my open water and my advanced open water courses here. At first, I was hesitant about doing the advanced course but my instructor, Charley Doonan is very knowledgeable, caring, patient and very thorough about safety, this helped me feel very confident in open water. Charley is just excellent at his job! Andy is the other instructor and the manager of the hotel, he was very welcoming and funny. I heard from another girl doing her AOW that he was knowledgeable as well, so you will be in good hands when you come to this dive shop.

We dove in different spots on the North and the South of Útila. The diving spots were all full of life, and there were always lots of interesting fish and beautiful corals. I enjoyed myself throughout my stay. The night dive was my absolute fave! Definitely a bit different, but 10/10 recommended!

The location is good and it’s a short walk to places where you can grab food or shop for groceries. The hotel has a little private beach with two docks where you can see beautiful sunsets and if visibility is good you can see the Nombre de Dios mountain range in the mornings.

I had a great time and can’t wait to be back and dive with these lovely people again!

Date of experience: January 2022