“Amazing day ”

Bush's Bay Islands Adventure Tours & Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We the largest and longest running boat tour & charter service on Utila. With over 10 years of experience, this locally owned and operated establishment takes pride and enjoys showing our beautiful Bay Islands to people from all corners of the world. We have the most the best local captains, boats & equipment to assure our guest the safest, most memorable experience of your vacation.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Had wanted to go to Water Cay ( a small island off the coast of another small island , Utila).
I asked a few people I know have lived on Utila for a few years, and they said Bush's. So I made contact, and they asked me what time would work for me..ok.. who does that ?
So I figured 4 hours on a tropical beach in the sun was probably enough, so I said 10...next, what dock would you like to be picked up at? I'm Sea eye restaurant.. ok see you at 10.
Captain Hallard Bodden, pulls up promptly at 10 am, loads us up and away we go..giving us tips and tricks for the island the whole way, when we land, which was soft sand, he explains what side is good for what, and this is where the rays swim through. 100 percent correct.
Hallard stayed there while we were there, and brought us back 4 hours later.
It was an amazing day..i recommend you do the trip with Bush's!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"crew"
"week"

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed my whole experience...definitly recommended! .....thank you Dennie, kirstie, Leonard and everybody else who helped! See you soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We went out with Denny and had a great couple of hours on the water. His boat was fast and comfortable, and as a local guide, he was great at spotting the whale sharks and getting us in the water so we could swim with the sharks. We had a once-in-a-lifetime experience--I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We booked the whale shark Safari with Bush's. They picked us up with their boat at our own pier on time. There was some shade in the boat and many seats in the sun. They provided water, soft drinks, watermelon, chips and cookies. We circumnavigated the entire island of
Utila searching for whale sharks but did not see any. We saw a small pod of bottlenose dolphins which was cool. We also saw a huge pod of spinner dolphins and jumped off the boat to snorkel with them which was awesome. The boat was fast and the two crew knew what they were doing. Only negative was that the fuel tank was inside the cabin of the boat, had been overfilled and the whole boat smelled horribly of gasoline. Especially in the shaded cabin, the smell was too much. We had a great time overall.