Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$88
View deal
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$81
View deal
Agoda.comUS$91
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews hour security great water pressure within walking distance the hotel staff safe zone comfortable beds guatemala airport bellhop
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2020

The hotel is located in Zona 10, close to restaurants (there is a McDonals next door and a San Martin a block away), shopping centers and the Avenida Reforma street. They let us check in early, the front desk was really nice to accommodate us, we were tired from a long trip and had our baby with us. Room Service and breakfast is not the best, I recommend you get a room without breakfast included and eat outside. The hotel is very cozy, very comfortable beds and the rooms are very cozy. They also let you print bus or flight tickets at no charge, I printed like 10 pages and they did not charge me. I recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Don't eat breakfast here, they only have like 5 options to choose from. Restaurant has live folkloric music though.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 15 December 2019 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel we were very well received. Check in was quick and the front desk staff was very attentive, giving directions on where we wanted to go. Our beautiful colonial-style room was clean, comfortable, but on the first floor and had no lift. I’ve been thinking: when we made the reservation we were not asked if we had limitations to climb stairs. When I asked if we could have a room without climbing stairs, they said yes, but it would cost 10 US dollars. The night was horrible, because the hotel is on the route of planes that arrive and leave the airport, and fly very low. In addition there was the noise of a party with very loud sound and explosions of fireworks, until 4:00 in the morning. Breakfast is reasonable, but there was a group playing very loud local music, not allowing conversation. The restaurant staff are also friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank arturdacunha
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I have stayed here many times passing through Guatemala City. The location is good and I feel safe here. This time some of the staff was accommodating, but others were a little icy and put off by questions. My room was a little bit overlooked. I had no coffee for the coffeemaker. I also stepped on somebody’s fake nail that was left on the floor. The breakfast has always been good, but the guy making cook to order eggs repeatedly shook the tip can at me and the other guests, which was extremely obnoxious and off-putting. Rooms can be a bit noisy depending on where you end up.

Room tip: Request rooms together. We were scattered everywhere, which was inconvenient , especially for our elderly companion.
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank LMRah
Reviewed 1 November 2019

We booked a triple room for 6 people on booking.com but when we got there they said that they only had a double room for us, but would not refund us the difference. Their customer service was awful. We paid a lot more for a triple but they would not compensate us at all, put us in a double, and told us to take up our concerns with booking.com. We called booking.com and they called the hotel to verify, but the hotel lied and said they gave us a triple so now we cannot get any of our money back. We will never stay at Best Western Stofella again.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Dated hotel, limited parking space. I advised that I needed parking for a rental car and they didnt do anything about it so ended up having to park the car on the sidewalks during my whole stay. Rooms are OKish, noisy ceiling fans, hard matresses, dining area is good though. The location is good but there are better options too.

Date of stay: September 2019