Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$123
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$123
View deal
Free cancellation until 29/05/22
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$123
eDreamsUS$123
1,070 results
All reviews hotel is beautiful other hotels pool and gym business trip breakfast buffet camino lobby guatemala city airport security country
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2021 via mobile

Overall, disappointed. Staff was ok, but definitely not 4 or 5 star. Nobody went out of there way to be helpful, had to wait frequently for pool service. Very few English language TV channels available. Wifi was slow & inconsistent & had zero security. Breakfast buffet was uninspiring. Jacuzzi was only Luke warm & jets were infrequent.

Room tip: Nice gym
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank L7146RLsteves
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

The front desk staff were great. The staff overall, frankly, is great and very helpful. From the Great Ana María at the front desk ( and all her great colleagues that helped us) to the porteros snd servers at breakfast. The cleaning service was exceptional, they really went out of their way.

This is a bustling hotel in the middle of a fashionable area with key shopping and restaurant scene and nightlife, even during a pandemic. There is a big casino also in the hotel. These are high end restaurants and clubs in this area with many other hotels including the Intercontinental across the street.

It was close to main sites only like 10-15 mins away to Palacio Verde. Day travel to Pacaya.

The breakfasts here were pretty good. I enjoyed them especially the pupusas in the AM. It was very solid breakfast included for Bonvoy status folks.

You are also not far from Plaza Berlin which is worth a stop on way out. As well as the artisanal outdoor area on way to airport.

There is also a good running path just in front of the hotel for runners. I went out twice. It runs along the main Avenida and has many runners. They also have tennis courts ( that could use a little renovation but cool they have one).

There us a super nice gym and spa also. Like big and quite new.

Room tip: Buy water and soda at nearby market for the week. Hotel has fridges. Nice hotel but can save you cost and wait times for a Diet Coke, water
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank FinnyGo
Reviewed 23 June 2021 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here even so much I returned after trying to stay in an Airbnb but it didn’t have working AC. The rooms could use updating.

I loved the gym and the breakfast buffet was great with nice service. The gym is state of art so if you love exercising take advantage of it if you can. You have some great options to eat within a 6 block walking radius.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TheCrayGuide
Reviewed 16 June 2021

Recently stayed at this hotel. Always stayed here pre-pandemic (numerous times - service was excellent). This stay was disappointing. In typical pandemic fashion management put all the guests in a block of floors or areas. No upgrades available (was told at desk "it is management discretion to upgrade elites or not and we are not offering upgrades!") Room I was given was tired and worn (hallway carpet had many stains, room furniture was old and very used. Room had no clock, coffee maker, etc., just the basics! AC sputtered air. I was totally disappointed especially given all the previous excellent stays I had at this hotel. I changed to the Intercontinental and had a much better experiences.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank mrmarutiak
Reviewed 10 May 2020

I was looking forward to my time at the Spa after a long day of work. The hotel was able to accommodate a late evening appt. It was worth the wait. Veronica spoke little English and I spoke little spanish, but somehow, we understood each other enough to ensure a very relaxing Spa experience. Veronica was pleasant and had the magic touch in her hands. I will ask for her again on my next stay at the West in Camino Real.

Date of stay: August 2019