Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$80
View deal
Free cancellation until 17/07/22
ZenHotels.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
All reviews la poza excellent location room service is safe location other hotels gym zone airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2019

There are several positives and only a few negatives. The restaurant is designed very well using plants and water features to give it a natural feel. The breakfast buffet is average. For about $30 US Dollars with tip, it is expensive for what you get.
The gym is very good. The weights area is separate from the treadmills. All the machines were clean and worked well. They put the gym on the 17th or top floor. What I found odd was that I am a Diamond Elite member, but was never offered nor did they mention that they had a top floor courtesy room with drinks and morning foods. So much for being a Diamond.
Second, you will see in the picture I submitted that they put a towel rack above the toilet. If you are a man and need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, it is easy to bump your head. I hit my head after using the bathroom at night so bad it almost put me on the floor. It is probably the dumbest design and most dangerous heavy metal rack placement I have ever seen in a hotel. If this were in the US, they would have been sued for injuries by now and fixed it.
The staff was very friendly. Parking was close and secure.
They have a free safe in the room.
I have to return to Guatemala often, but haven't decided if I would go back to this hotel without a helmut.

Room tip: Wear a helmut in the bathroom.
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Fincadelifto
Revenuemanager502, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we really appreciate them and will work to improve the issues and service.

We hope you let us serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

great location, great price, great people
Every time I stay in the hotel the attention is the same, a great one.
The rooms are spacious, comfy and safe.
The food is awesome and their green juice is epic.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Revenuemanager502, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and we are pleased your stay was comfortable.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2019

Near all the action. Safe walking,bars, restaurants,. Clean as can be. Great food, service, 24 hr action met many world folks and they all appreciated the place. Not a bad price for the value you get.

Date of stay: August 2019
Revenuemanager502, Revenue Manager at Clarion Suites Guatemala, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

Very nice suites, people are extremely polite and provide a very good service.
I must say that i have some problem with my card key and they try to fix it everytime. Of course, the prices at the restaurant are much higher than eating out but the food is good.
I think it is a great option, taking into account the room and service.
I would visit this hotel again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, sorry for the inconvenience with the key.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2019

Awesome Hotel with great Staff. The rooms are very spacious and clean. Great food and delicious restaurants around if you want to vary. Nearby shops and ask for room with view to the Volcanoes. You won’t be disappointed

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, we are pleased your stay was comfortable.