See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 December 2017

we stayed to nights in December 2017 they are very helpful an nice people there
good place close to everything in town.
they are quick to help make plans and get us to where we want to go
we liked to people working there friendly .

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rwg43
Reviewed 29 November 2017

If you are going to Dangriga you have a reason to be there so this isn't a bad place to stay. It's way overpriced but there's only one or two other hotels. The room was clean and comfortable with great beds. The smoke detector didn't have any batteries which was a tad alarming. I don't imagine that most hotels rooms in Central America have working smoke detectors but they could have at least closed the cover so I'm not reminded that the thing is broken. The towel rod was also filthy; which would've taken them 10 seconds to clean.

They did have all the bottled water you could drink and the beach (a very dirty gross beach) is just a few steps away. We grabbed some beers from the corner shop on the main road and had a great stay. I'd stay here again if needed but don't expect much.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The room was spacious, clean and quiet. The staff was extremely helpful and made the stay even more enjoyable. The sunrise from the hotel was breathtaking over the sea. It was perfect for my needs and everything was clean.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I think the room had the biggest bed I have ever slept in! I didn't need such a big room but it was all they had available. The location is decent, it was very quiet. For the prices charged I think they could do with sprucing up the outside a little to improve first impressions, but otherwise a decent enough stay.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kevguerra87
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The rooms were spacious, clean and quiet, but what struck us the most was the staff.

They were beyond eager to make every detail of our trip memorable and special.

Our room was decorated with balloons and a banner for our one night stay, because it was our anniversary. They even arranged dinner for us at a quaint Oceanside restaurant.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple