“Our monthly fix”
Review of The Living Room

The Living Room
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Samoosas to die for and coffee and oreo shakes... oh they know already the ladies come driving 3 hours and are thirsty and hungry... and love the samoosas. Owner and staff are awesome and friendly . Love all the saying and art works and for the sweet tooth there is always something... and of course my favorite... wine....
And then we order our to go.. as the guys at home also need the treats.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This little place in Belize City makes you feel like you’re NOT in Belize City. I loved the decor, the little seating areas and the service. Three bottles of Sauvignon Blanc later, they accommodated our request for sushi from the place next door- they worked together to provide great food and service. All in all, a lovely afternoon that I would repeat!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

It's close to a bus stop for the highway going to the international airport. Comfortable environment and professional service. Temporary relief when you are downtown Belize City.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I LOVE THIS LITTLE CAFE!!!!
After being away from starbucks for the better part of a year I seriously don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this quaint little cafe! I will miss it when I return back north to Canada. This place is amazing, not just cause they have starbucks coffee, but cause they aim to please ALWAYS... they serve all kinds of beverages, and have lactose free milk too! Coffee/Tea/Wine/Beers/Fruity Spritzers and more... my very favourite is the Ginger Beer over ice with a cinnamon pastry which are made fresh locally&daily! All the pastries are sinfully good and the espresso equals being at a starbucks! I have to admit I might even prefer this place to my local starbucks back home. It's become a staple of being in Belize City! I thank the owner for creating this wonderful spot that feels like a home away from home for us expats!

Date of visit: February 2018
Heena B, Owner at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

Thank you so much.. it means a lot. Please do visit us whenever you’re back here in belize. We would love to serve you again. With a smile take care.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

A calm, cosy living room to have a glass of wine, or just a coffee with fine fresh home made pastries, nice fresh sandwiches or even a thai curry soup for lunch. I recommend the crispy cheese sandwich !... this place is very special in Belize...

Date of visit: September 2017
Heena B, Owner at The Living Room, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thank you so much for coming to our little cafe. ❤️