“Cold beer and good air conditioning ”
Review of Baymen's Tavern

Baymen's Tavern
Ranked #18 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We stopped here for a quick lunch and it was great! The beer was ice cold and food was very good. There is a nice view of the ocean and service is really friendly!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We were at the bar a few days ago with two of my associates and a visitor from the US.
We were all delighted by the excellent service that we received from all the personnel, and particularly by one of the waitresses.
She was diligent and attentive. A very nice experience.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We stayed overnight at the Radisson Fort George to catch our morning flight back to the US, after a week in Belize. The service was attentive and the food was very good and the view nice. Our server was Grisela and she was very professional, thorough, and kind! I recommend eating here if you stay in Belize City.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

This was our least favorite meal we had in Belize. The service was slow and both chicken dishes were both over cooked. I would not recommend this place to other travelers.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

I wanted to visit the Radisson to see if this would be a hotel I could stay at in the future when visiting Belize. So I went to have dinner there at this restaurant. I ordered a drink and meal for my first go round. It was great. The music was great inside with a great view of the ocean. The waitress then asked if I wanted a second drink. I requested a watermelon margarita. Seconds after sitting the margarita down, it was pouring down the table right onto my foot (see one of the photos). So I went to take a sip to get the drink down and I hardly tasted watermelon. And the salt was in the drink (not just on the rim like a real margarita). I told the waitress only about the salt just to be nice and she asked if I wanted something else. So I requested my first drink again. She then returns saying well they said I still have to pay for the margarita because I should've said no salt. I would have said that if I would've known they couldn't make a margarita. So I said I wanted my bill. I was going to get dessert and spend more money. But nope, let me leave. Will not stay here based on this shady service.