“Fantastic Food and Juices in Belize City!”
Review of Vegan Bites

Vegan Bites
Ranked #30 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I was so excited to find this place in Belize City! It's not necessarily *hard* to eat vegan in Belize, but it's not often the most inspiring experience. That is, until you go to Vegan Bites!

The food was wonderful - very large portions for the money - and the juice was good too. We didn't find the listed hours to be extremely reliable but when we got food from here it was well worth it. Healthy, filling, vegan food and friendly service in a food shack in BTL Park. Sit by the water and enjoy!

1  Thank Lisa R

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Great variety of delicious homemade and healthy vegan options by the sea. The fruit juices are also fresh and very tasty. Good value for money and highly recommended!

1  Thank 463David
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Wow! Don't miss this place! It's right on the park. A yellow hut.
Brilliantly delicious and home made vegan food. They also make their own juices, some with sugar and others without, so just ask.
We loved the beet juice (it has orange, pine, and something else)!

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

I absolutely love Vegan Bites! The customer service is excellent and the food is amazing. It's healthy and filling and if you follow them on FB you will know the menu options for the day, before they open. You have the option of pre ordering which I highly recommend because they sell out very quickly. Friday's they have extra food,but still don't wait too late or you will miss out. I love the creativity of the menu. Excellent choice for those of us that don't eat meat and want more than just a salad and nachos while visiting Belize!

Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

I arrived to stay a few nights at a friends house and looked across the street to see a vegan kiosk! I was stuffed cause I already ate- but I had to try rutbins food! I was thrilled by his good vibes and becuae he told me he gets some speciality product from Canada I proceeded to visit everyday I was staying in Belize. He always posts the menu of the day on Facebook, and his nut smoothie is delicious! A good variety of starches, "meat" dishes and veg. He always has dessert too, which I regrettably never had a chance to try

1  Thank Tara Z