“wonderful ice-cream flavours”

The Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Belize City
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Discovered by accident after a visit to the Museum of Belize, we had a pleasant icy surprise. Very tasty ice cream with lots of flavours to chose from, starting with Avocado and going all through a range of alcohol based aromas.
The decor inside is really sweet, the smell is amazing and addictive - makes a candy lover out of anyone :)
I recommend you stop by, we were not disappointed.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Such a cheerful little place to cool off! Awesome ice cream, nice people, and wifi. Very clean and the milkshake was just what I needed on this very hot day!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I went to The Ice Cream Shoppe after a fun graduation trip with my class. Coming here made my day even more. The main thing that stands out to me is the delicious smell in there, along with handwritten, neat chalkboard menus. The Ice Cream is delectable, I had the Chocolate Chip in a Waffle Cone and it was splendid. Staff are friendly and are quite a few Ice Cream flavours to choose from. One problem I found however, was, the outside. I didn't look that friendly but I looks like candy shop inside. Will visit again.

1  Thank Diego L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

If you wanted to make a day of it, you could eat at Celebrity Restaurant, then hop over to the Museum of Belize, and finish off with a nice cool ice cream at The Ice Cream Shoppe. All of them off the same one way street heading away from the water.

The Ice Cream Shoppe is a hidden gem of delectable flavored ice creams surrounded by a residential neighborhood. There is a whole section on ice cream with alcohol. The rum and raisin was very good. Also had a taste of the blackberry amaretto which was equally as satisfying. So many flavors alcoholic and non to choose from.

A friendly little shop to sit and enjoy dessert while reading the amusing ice cream related proverbs written in chalk.

Reviewed 25 December 2016

we had the cowfoot soup! sounds gross but it was delicious, filled with healthy veggies and soul food.