“Good food, slow kitchen”

St. George Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 117 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We enjoyed the food at the St. George and our server, Darcy, was very attentive. But the kitchen was off - we waited a long time to get our order taken and a long time to get served. Darcy was apologetic, but I don't think it was her fault.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I landed in Belize a day early due to connections before traveling to my dive location (Turneffe Flats). The food at St. George's Resturant was OK - nothing to brag about. Prices were good, but the menu was limited and the quality of the food average.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Great Buffett for lunch overlooking the water with clients. Was perfect as we were hungry and great good for a buffet

Reviewed 7 April 2018

We had the lunch buffet on Thursday and it was great, especially for the price!! There was a wide selection of food and it was all pretty good. The fish was my favorite. The staff was great and very attentive.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Not what I was expecting at all. Very bland and flavorless. Sauce with pasta and shrimp was like a paste or thick gravy. I would not recommend dinner as it was way overpriced for the quality.