“Lovely local, wholesome food at great price”
Review of Nerie's II

Nerie's II
Ranked #15 of 117 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 30 June 2018

A very cosy restaurant with great local dishes. A top experience for someone who appreciates simple food. It probably won't be suited to those who like high end experiences, but if you like something tasty and filling you should go here. Good value. I loved the host as well, she was very sweet and cheerful.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I read the reviews on Trip Advisor which were very good. I went their about 3p on a Wednesday afternoon with hi expectations of having good local food. When I arrived myself and my partner were the only one's in the place. I ordered the conch which was in season and i was told they were out. Next i ordered the jerk chicken and they were out of that too! So i settled on the stew chicken and the portion i received was mostly bones. I was very disappointed with my visit.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

I walked in and let the ladies recommend me a dish. I’ve never had jerk pork so I got that. And I was not disappointed!

Whatever they do the rice and beans is spectacular!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Nerie's II is a Belizean Restaurant with great menu there's always great choices on the menu and the owner of the place is a wonderful host. I had the best conversation over a Of lime juice.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 8 January 2018

By consensus, every Belizean I met on the first day told me I needed to eat at Nerie's for breakfast. I ended up eating here several times because the food was outstanding and the Chef/owner Carlos was a great host. I loved his conversation and his attention to me as a tourist. I can't wait to go back in the summer of 2018.

Date of visit: August 2017