“Great Belize Food”

Nerie's II
Ranked #14 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Caribbean
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

You must come here for lunch. Their rice and beans is the best I had while in Belize. I had a cucumber juice too it was amazing.

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Always bought lunch and dinner at this local restaurant while I was in Belize City.The specials are very good and affordable.Fried fish for dinner was great.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I highly recommend the escebeche at Nerie's! If you've never tasted it before, it is the local onion soup cooked with carrots, clove, oregano and fried chicken. Neri's does a great job capturing all of the foods across every culture in Belize making it a place for locals from across the country to eat.

2  Thank Kelsey B
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We popped in for a bite to eat whilst we waited for our ferry to Caye Caulker. We paid 12bzd for our omelettes (which came with a side of beans and fry jacks) The portions were plentiful and the food tasted good but even on the island I found cheaper meals, when it is usually the other way round! The place was completely dead when we were in so I can't make comments on the service as it is pretty hard to screw up with only three customers!

1  Thank NaomiF2901
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I enjoyed my lunch at Nerie's - great local cuisine and service with a smile. I had the rice & peas and fried fish - it was great! This restaurant is great for tourists looking for a change from hotel or western cuisine. I will return before I leave Belize.