All reviews twin beds nice little place dogs barking place to sleep air conditioning cable tv caye caulker wi fi felt safe would stay here again cereal country soap tour rates
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I like this little hotel it was very simple they offer the option to have a room with a single full bed two twin beds or three twin beds. I am not sure how to get in contact with them from out side the country because I do not think they use email.
The staff was extremely kind I think there was one staff member wi he limited English they provide a nice continental breakfast of fruit toast and juice. There are alternatives eating options within walking distance of this place. On Sundays everything closes early so make sure you bring snacks or eat before heading in.
Their wifi connection was fare and the cleanliness was fare they are also reasonably price.
And it is true the lobby doesn't have AC but the rooms have AC & fan. Then prices in the picture are in Belizian currency

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Welcome was great as we were dropped later in the day from a tour. Reception area is not air conditioned with no maps of the city in the lobby. The room was however supplied with air conditioning, wifi and adequate bed and bathroom supplies. The staff did well and did call us a taxi to get to the airport upon our checkout. The continental breakfast was also adequate. The immediate neighborhood is rundown with dogs across the street barking.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Quiet little hotel - reasonably priced and minimal furnishings - we were able to borrow towels for cave tubing no problem and I got an extra pillow for the bed with no problem. Owner was helpful with giving directions to nearby market places. Room was serviced with fresh towels, bar soap and toilet paper and garbage changed while we were at our excursion. Breakfast simple and tasty bread, cheese, jam, tea, coffee, bananas & pineapples.
Felt very safe here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Nice little place to stay if you are not looking for anything extravagant. Price is cheap and what you get for the price is great. Air conditioning, excellent water pressure, very clean and good breakfast. Kind, pleasant, helpful and friendly staff. We walked around the area during the day and felt safe and took a taxi at night. I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Crystal L
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, basic stay room for a reasonable price. It’s down the street from all the tourist areas and on the safer side of the river. Street parking is a bit challenging but manageable. Just keep stuff out of site.

Proprietor was nice and she let me keep the AC on to get the room humidity down.

Good basic crash pad.