All reviews nice pool gift shop international airport outdoor bar breakfast buffet beds were comfortable shuttle service coffee maker last night taxi driver bw belize marion gm computers stopover states
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is in a good location. Clean throughout the building. Room was newly renovated I think. Well laid out and spacious. The restrant had a buffet with multiple choices and everything I tried was really good. The restaurant staff was very nice and on top of anything needed. Ate 2 lunches and 2 breakfasts. All were very good.

Room tip: My room was on second floor - Note - No elevator in the building
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice clean rooms, spacious, Great environment, friendly staff members. This hotel exceeded our expectations we enjoyed our stay and we would recommend for anybody to stay there in the future. The beds were comfortable and the new rooms were decorated nicely.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Though Belize City is hardly the highlight of any trip to Belize, it is a practical place to stay at for the visits to Maya Ruins etc in central / north Belize. This hotel makes a very comfortable home base at a very reasonable price. A/C, Wi-Fi, space etc were very enjoyable, the drinks available by the pool a nice touch and the entire experience very comfortable. Should you have rented your own car, they have a parking lot. The entire experience was perfect, in what feels like a very good 3 star hotel.

Room tip: Not sure I see any differences between the rooms there.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stdenis93
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Denis, thank you very much for your review. Greatly appreciated. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to be able to host you in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact me on your next visit.

Ted Tejada - GM

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

I have visited Belize several times. The Best Western Biltmore has went out of their way to make sure all our needs have been taken care of. They welcomed us as if we are family.

Maria has an outgoing and gregarious personality that welcomes you with a glowing smile and outstanding customer service.

The pool is beautiful and clean with an outdoor bar. Their lobby is warm and open with reliable WiFi for guests.

We will return again to our family at the Biltmore.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Excellent experience! The hotel staff are accommodating and went the extra mile to assist! They made me feel at home away from home! I will recommend this establishment to my friends and family! It'll be my first choice when travelling to Belize City for business or pleasure!

• Trip type: Travelled on business