All reviews nice pool gift shop international airport outdoor bar breakfast buffet beds were comfortable shuttle service coffee maker last night taxi driver bw belize marion gm computers stopover states
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I stayed at the Biltmore for 4 nights during a meeting, and was entirely disappointed and disgusted by the hotel manager Ted Tejada. Our group of 15 left dinner service to purchase meals at nearby restaurants after receiving poor service for 3 nights in a row. The hotel manager, Ted Tejada, offered us a poor apology and a leftover cake from his birthday, but never gave us an explanation for why our dinners were served after waiting 1.5 hours and more every night, or why the dinner of seafood pasta was served to us on tiny saucer plates. He also promised to reimburse the dinners we paid for out of pocket after leaving the hotel restaurant. Not only did he blatantly refuse to follow through on some of those reimbursements, but he also brought 2 restaurant staff (who happened to be black) to apologize to our group but had nothing to do with our issues. Ted Tejada is sleazy, cannot be trusted, and I wouldn't stay at this hotel for free.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2018

What can I say. As usual, clean, friendly service. Strong Wifi. Stayed last night of trip as I had an early flight. Great location. Nice to see road paving moving along. Belize City is looking better each trip.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Guest, It was a pleasure to be your host and yes the highway is making it much pleasant to stay at our hotel. Remember we do hotel vans that can pick you from the airport for a small fee. Once again thank you and looking forward to see you once again.

Ted Tejada - GM

Reviewed 7 October 2018

Very clean, good amenities, attractive rooms with a lovely courtyard and pool. Service was very good from check in to check out. My husband and I were split on the dinner experience. I had Lobster Carnival- excellent with three tails cooked as ordered. He had the surf and turf option- lets just say the steak wasn't from any tenderloin we'd ever seen. We both agreed that dessert wasn't good. Breakfast had a very nice variety of good quality choices.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I stay at this location for one day had a family wedding to attend in the city and needed to be close to the airport for my early flight back to the U.S. I enjoy being on the first floor near the rear parking and the pool being right outside my room door. I did the morning breakfast buffet and I really enjoy the selection of items served. Kimberly and other staff at Biltmore bistro was very helpful and friendly. Checkout was quick and enjoyable thank to Yvette who was working the front desk but I can't say the same for her colleague on my checkin. This statement is for Tripadvisor and the BW Biltmore management team if you want customers info on booking engine eg. how many people in party and children age fine. But please don't let your customer feel like I/we don't answer your request truthfully and tell me personally on checkin my 14yr old is considered an adult ($$) in a hostile manner but in the same token tell me if I wanted my child to checkin it not allow due to being a minor and an adult is needed.

Room tip: Room 123 is close to the pool and rear parking lot
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BZEtraveler
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I went to two other hotels before stay in this one and for being honest is the only hotel in town acceptable to sleep and eat. The rooms are clean and the standards of BW looks the same than USA, the internet is good enough, you can see that they are renovating the facilities, some of the areas smell like new. This Hotel is faaaaar away than Ramada and Radisson, sorry to mention the names but those hotels should to be closed.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hi Mr. Silva thank you for choosing our hotel as your hotel of choice in Belize. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your next visit.

Ted Tejada - GM