All reviews nice pool gift shop close to the airport international airport poolside bar breakfast buffet shuttle service beds were comfortable coffee maker last night water taxi bw belize yvette computers stopover states
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I stay at this location for one day had a family wedding to attend in the city and needed to be close to the airport for my early flight back to the U.S. I enjoy being on the first floor near the rear parking and the pool being right outside my room door. I did the morning breakfast buffet and I really enjoy the selection of items served. Kimberly and other staff at Biltmore bistro was very helpful and friendly. Checkout was quick and enjoyable thank to Yvette who was working the front desk but I can't say the same for her colleague on my checkin. This statement is for Tripadvisor and the BW Biltmore management team if you want customers info on booking engine eg. how many people in party and children age fine. But please don't let your customer feel like I/we don't answer your request truthfully and tell me personally on checkin my 14yr old is considered an adult ($$) in a hostile manner but in the same token tell me if I wanted my child to checkin it not allow due to being a minor and an adult is needed.

Room Tip: Room 123 is close to the pool and rear parking lot
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank BZEtraveler
Reviewed 25 September 2018

I went to two other hotels before stay in this one and for being honest is the only hotel in town acceptable to sleep and eat. The rooms are clean and the standards of BW looks the same than USA, the internet is good enough, you can see that they are renovating the facilities, some of the areas smell like new. This Hotel is faaaaar away than Ramada and Radisson, sorry to mention the names but those hotels should to be closed.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hi Mr. Silva thank you for choosing our hotel as your hotel of choice in Belize. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

We stayed here overnight to wait for our departure from Belize after a 2 week stay in several different locations San Pedro, Placencia, and San Ignacio. The beds were comfortable. The room temperature was comfortable if you figure out how to use the air conditioner. The floors are tile, not carpet, which makes sense as they are prone to flooding. The shower was nice and hot and plenty of pressure. The food in the restaurant and the room service are lacking. We had dinner at the restauarant when we arrived at check in the night before our departure. The waitress acted like she did not care to wait on us and mostly ignored us unless we tried to get her attention. Perhaps we were spoiled, but the food was not good and it was cold by the time we got it. We ate it anyway because we were hungry ... and it did not taste as good as it sounded in the menu. Room service the next morning for breakfast, we ordered 3 separate meals and there was an item left off of each plate ... and yep .. it was cold by the time we got it. The hotel itself was fine, and we may actually stay there again if we go back, just because of the location, but we will utilize the small grocery store across the street for our meals ... about a block from the hotel ... and the room had a fridge and microwave so that helped.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi Angelica, thank you very much for sending us back your comment. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We recently remodeled our rooms and proud to say they are the best. We hear your comments on the food and will be looking into this situation immediately. Hoping that I can meet you on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Our room was fabulous and the amenities were enough. The beds were comfortable and the hotel grounds were immaculate. What made our one night experience average was our faulty AC that made our trip displeasing. We reported it and the staff reacted but at the end of the night we ended up sleeping in a warm room.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Hi Andre, We are very sorry about the ac fault that you experience during your stay with us. I see that your experience was immaculate except with the ac issue. Thank you for reporting it and our maintenance staff has taken care of this issue. Once again our apologies and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Much of this hotel we found agreeable, clean, with polite employees. Why not a "very good" rating? The noise around the pool by our room. We asked to switch, but no rooms were apparently available to change. Furthermore, the pool rules are clearly stated on signs. However, some employees ignore these by having their children or younger siblings spend the days at the pool. The kids were there in the morning by nine and there till late afternoon. Guests could not lie around the pool to sunbathe without being splashed from kids jumping and diving into pool. The noise was not from guests. I was harassed by one boy when I tried to swim laps in the morning. The management may say and state that locals can not be in the pool, but it is either ignored or winked at. No diving, but the kids do. Loud noise. Signs clearly state that the pool is for hotel guests only. Our room heard the noise much of the day.
While it would have been nice to have a small, quick self-serve breakfast available, the buffet looked good, but was relatively expensive. We didn't try it. The food at the restaurant in the evening was relatively expensive but good. The pool bar service and drinks in the evenings were good. The small tienda and lobby were very well apportioned and the employees polite and professional.

Room Tip: Away from pool area, upper level.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Ted T, General Manager at Best Western Plus Belize Biltmore Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Guest, thank you for sharing with us your experience. Our staff go beyond the call of duty to superior customer care. Please note that we have heard your comment and we will be addressing the issue of the kids in the pool. We will have someone monitoring the area more closely.

Thank you once again for sharing with us.