“My graving”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Belize City
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A unique experience to the regular bakery you would find in Belize! We describe our self as a Portable Eatable or Grab & Go establishment with a little mellower pace. We are well known for our wide variety of breakfast items such as our huge johnny cakes with numerous combination of fillings, panini, patties, quiche, the challenging Mann breakfast, danish, muffins,cinnamon twist, THE BEST AND WIDEST SELECTION OF CROISSANTS IN BELIZE, our can't get enough of BANANA BREAD, and much more items as we are constantly baking and putting out new items as the day progress. Did somebody say its time for a SUGARFIX?? Well, we have a large selection of desserts to choose from such as another favorite...BROWNIES! scrumptious cheesecakes, oversize cookies, selection of cakes and the best Gelato you will find that is personally made for us by a master Italian gelato maker from Gelateria TuttiFrutti in Placencia and then flown to us. We invite you to come in and 'TASTE THE LOVE IN EVERY BITE'
Reviewed 29 August 2018

There Galeto is my favorite,in the month of 2018 I was pregnant & every pay day I would drop in for an vanilla & carame

Reviewed 6 July 2018

This bakery was recommended by my fiancé who lives in Belize City. He always says this is one of the best places to get something sweet. He was absolutely correct. We stopped by for a sweet treat after a day in the sun at some of the ruins and it was refreshing to be able to get something so good to end a great day. There were so many different choices that I could have gone back everyday and still not try everything that I wanted to. Double thumbs up to Sugarfix!!!!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Visited this venue by surprise with a friend who apparently is a regular visitor to this place. It is conveniently located behind the gas station on Freetown Road and near a few schools, a bank, restaurants and business places. Once inside I couldn't believe it. Nice place, lots of cake of different flavors. Several flavors of ice cream. I had a vanilla chocolate and believe me it was great. The servers are cool. There are convenient seats for you to relax and enjoy. I recommend you visit on your next visit to the city.

Sugarfix B, General Manager at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Thank you very much for visiting us and for liking our little gem. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Belize City!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I decided to stop in here while I was visiting the area. It was late afternoon when I was there so I just got some drinks and I tried the local chocolates. It was a little pricey, but I did enjoy my treat so no complaint here . I had great, friendly service which added to the experience. They even let me sample some of the chocolate since i was having a hard time deciding . I chose the sea salt lime chocolate, and it hit the spot after a long day.
Thank you for the sweet indulgence and welcoming atmosphere toward me as a tourist. I am glad I chose to stop in.

1  Thank Dana J
Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you very much for visiting us and taking the time to review our shop at the Cruise Ship Terminal ( Fort Street Tourism Village). We have just recently open in the Tourism Village and your review comes as a BIG WELCOME for us. Thank you once again for getting your SUGARFIX with our friendly staff.
P.S The Sea Salt Lime is the biggest seller!!!

Reviewed 1 October 2017

excellent pastries and cakes - fresh, home made and very creative.
the do ship orders by Maya Airline.

Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, but most of all, thank you for visiting us and we look forward to serve you again.