“great indulgences”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Belize City
Price range: US$1 - US$75
Cuisines: Barbecue, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A unique experience to the regular bakery you would find in Belize! We describe our self as a Portable Eatable or Grab & Go establishment with a little mellower pace. We are well known for our wide variety of breakfast items such as our huge johnny cakes with numerous combination of fillings, panini, patties, quiche, the challenging Mann breakfast, danish, muffins,cinnamon twist, THE BEST AND WIDEST SELECTION OF CROISSANTS IN BELIZE, our can't get enough of BANANA BREAD, and much more items as we are constantly baking and putting out new items as the day progress. Did somebody say its time for a SUGARFIX?? Well, we have a large selection of desserts to choose from such as another favorite...BROWNIES! scrumptious cheesecakes, oversize cookies, selection of cakes and the best Gelato you will find that is personally made for us by a master Italian gelato maker from Gelateria TuttiFrutti in Placencia and then flown to us. We invite you to come and 'TASTE THE LOVE IN EVERY BITE'
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a fun little spot that is mostly known to locals. Has a variety of baked goods and "cold cakes" but also pastries, calzones, and sausage rolls. Mini pizzas pretty good too. Get super busy in the afternoon when people do need their sugar fix so go a bit early. Tables for eating there but it seems to be mostly take out. Don't always have coffee on in afternoon which is a shame because that is when I need it most

Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you so much for visiting us and for you wonderful review. I'm sorry about the coffee, but coffee gets rather slow in the afternoon and because of that, long standing coffee starts to burn in the pot. HOWEVER, we ALWAYS have our KEURIG single brew available with what I believe to be one of the largest selection of coffee. I once again apologize for not having that option written larger on my board and will make sure to do so promptly. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Before visiting ourselves, we had people bring us powder buns from Sugarfix and thought they were great. We finally had a chance to drop by and really enjoyed the ham and cheese croissant and sausage rolls. They make good Belizean-style pastries and the powder buns are great.

1  Thank Brian S
Sugarfix B, Owner at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you very much for your awesome review and we look forward to host you again.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have the worlds largest sweet-tooth. this place has been able to cater to all my whims. I am a huge fan of the danishes which I only seem to find when I am away on business in the US. there is a great selection there you can have sweet or savory..I had the pina colada cake the last visit..but I wish I could recommend it..it was my least favorite item there..and I have had many..for a quick breakfast bite i certainly recommend the journey cakes or cinnamon twist..any of the cheese cakes will leave you wanting more..and the ice cream or gelato is first class..the ladies working there are very friendly too

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

We almost decided not to go here due to the arrogant responses from Sugar fix to previous reviews. But we decided to go anyway because the croissants got good reviews.

We had croissant and coffee. The croissants was very good, eventhough it didn't have the crisp flakiness that we are used to from "other croissants. Coffee is at best average.

You can sit in the place and eat, but the surroundings and the shop is not very exiting.

Wi-Fi is very good though and that is a plus.

Sugarfix B, Manager at Sugarfix Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

A pleasant good morning! Thank you for visiting us and thank you for taking the time to review us. Without our customers review or feedback we definitely cannot make ourselves better.
Please allow me to defend our business. We by no means are arrogant and I do apologize if that is how we had sound to you. We put our all in Sugarfix, so please forgive us if we defend our product and our establishment. I do believe that your word of choice should have been 'defensive' rather than arrogant. The reason why we are so defensive is because we are so passionate about our product. WE take the time to bring a high quality product to you in a happy atmosphere. We do long hours with a minimum staff due to the size of our premises but never compromise quality. WE care about customers, about our staff and definitely about our product. We are humble and appreciative of you and all our patrons and never takes anyone for granted because we know that without your business we would not be here today. We also know that with BAD reviews that there is a good chance that you might not come and patronize us, hence our defensiveness. Tourist, like yourself, have only a limited time to visit and we know that, we also know that you would not waste time to go to a place with bad reviews because that would only waste precious time, in some case, expensive time. Thank you once again to have visited us and review us. We are sorry that your initial view of us was vague but please know that we are very humble people and very appritiative of all our customers. 'we value you'

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I have to say that this was a surprise at just how good it was. They work very hard to make sure that you enjoy the food

Thank you very much and thank you for noticing our hard work.