“Good flavors”

Anna's Lunch Box
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Belize City
Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Pepper fish is no joke. Prepare for pepper. Jerk chicken had good flavor but a bit dry.
Waitress was helpful. Stewed chicken also had a good flavor but a bit dry.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast before heading to the airport. Service was good. The waitress was attentive. The price for breakfast was good, at just $6.00 US. The stewed chicken was just plain bad. Too dry, not tender at all, and no flavor. The last drop right across the street had way better stewed chicken. Go there instead.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Easy place to grab a beer or bucket of beers while awaiting your water taxi. Fast service and WiFi. Didn’t eat anything but the food looked good.

Reviewed 12 July 2018

We stopped here midway between breakfast and lunch for some baked goods before boarding the water taxi. While the cinnamon rolls were good, we felt that the waitress was really pushy. We didn't have time for a sit down meal, but she kept pressuring me to get a lobster dish. You can't really eat on the water taxi, so it wouldn't have been a good idea, even if I was hungry for a big lunch. There's also an aggressive woman who hangs out at the restaurant who does hair braiding outside on the street. On the way back to Belize City, we ate at the coffee shop across from Anna's and had a much, much better experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I am sure the food is decent here. Couple issues . The waitress that helped us is way too aggressive. She was not even personable. Strike 1
The food today was just straight up not even good. Strike 2
However I made my complaints to the owner, who seem sympathetic and apologetic.
I told the waitress how I was disappointed with the food and her response was maybe you should help cook your food if you visit again. Are you serious !!!
She then asked me tip her cash instead of my credit card. I strongly doubt if I would visit again. On a positive note, my daughters burger was good.
Again maybe the chef was just having a bad day.