“Great Vibes!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Convenient location on the pier of the Belize cruise ship port. Downstairs offers great cocktails and light snacks, the upstairs is a full restaurant offering the best of Belizean cuisine. Conch, shrimp, fresh fish. Everything is made fresh daily. A great place to spend the day, to relax, or get up dance and party with us.
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Try the Belizean meat pies, great snack with an ice cold drink, my husband highly recomends the local coconut rum shot.

1  Thank Cassandra J

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Just a big thank you to the staff. They gave us a quiet table and their wifi password so I could help with my family's evacuation from the Texas Coast before Harvey made landfall. I was able to use my Facebook phone feature to get in contact with everyone. We were there for about 3 hours. The drinks and the wings were yummy, too. Thanks again for helping us and our family!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Karen is our bartender....taking good care of us here! Stop in on your next visit to this port. They have a full bar and a great view

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Girl cruise spring 2017. Love shopping in the port of Belize and after a long day of shopping we went to the Wet Lizard for a drink. The waitresses were so busy but they found time to get us a table and welcomed us with a ice cold beer. We all order a different appetizers and it was all delicious! The sad part is I bought a t-shirt there and it was to small. Other than that I will go back again.....

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We went shopping then decided to eat and have a few drinks at port in Belize we ended up at the Wet Lizard. Food,drinks and entertainment was awesome!