“bakeD done right!”
Review of bakeD

bakeD
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: bakeD is our newest creation with a brand new flavor inspired by Artisan and professional cooking. Share the love and passion we have for great food and great coffee!!! We serve a full line of breakfast and lunch as well as pastries and snacks in between. We are Belize's Coffee Roasters therefore you'll always be able to grab an awesome cup of coffee as well as Frappes and iced variations!!!
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Staying nearby we decided to venture out one morning for brunch rather than cooking at home. There breakfast burrito and fish sandwich we had were wonderful.

We came back another day to request tortillas to take home with us and bought a sticky bun. The sticky bun would have tasted better warm, but we didn’t want to turn on the oven at home..ha!

Our final day we stopped in for lunch, had the pulled pork and blackened chicken sandwiches, served with home fries. Should have asked for the recipe of those home fries !!!

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This place is beautiful and has a tranquil feel to it... the frozen drinks are great and the service is excellent... Mrs Stacey was sweet and kind and made everything with a smile. Definately going back!!!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The location is good and the layout/decore is attractive. I think they were going for trendy but it's not quite there. The coffee, in my view, tasted a little bitter. I heard they had great coffee but I imagine we got an old batch. I liked the smoothies. For the price, the breakfast is a bit lackluster - they could plate it a little differently to make it more attractive and I would have loved it if my eggs weren't brown as if it were fried in old oil or perhaps the same oil the bacon was fried in - lots of brown particles in my eggs which I guess some ppl like but it wasn't for me. I will give it another try and review again some time next month.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I’m always looking for different places to try when it comes to breakfast.. I must say.. the burrito and fry patty was really good and tasty..a lil pricey..
will try the coffee next time

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This place is so cute and delicious! Free WiFi, frappes, and yummy treats. Felt like this place was transported straight out of America and put here in Belize!!