“Great Location”

Belamari at Seashore
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Restaurant is located right on the water with a great view. I tried the fried fish and it was prepared nicely, not overcooked. My Wife had the chicken with rice and beans and it was amazing. Tender, flavorful and a great value for the price. Unfortunately we could not try the conch as it was not in season. Nice place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Found this perfect spot on TripAdvisor and had an excellent dinner. Within walking distance of our hotel, within a very safe neighborhood might I add, along a paved walking water-side trail to this great little restaurant on the water. Open-air Italian restaurant with a refreshing breeze and great food. You must check out this hidden gem!

1  Thank cleeamon
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The food was Great - The Service Excellent - The ambiance Superb. My daughter had asked to go for dinner after her graduation ceremony. She chose Belamari at the seashore - Wow! we had a blast.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

We ate lunch and dinner there. It is close to Villa Boscardi. The food is Belizean and very good. We have both the fish and chicken meals. I would eat there again. Service was average.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I was staying just across the road from this place who wandered over for lunch and a couple of beers.
We got a friendly welcome and sat at the bar. I had and enjoyed the jerk chicken stew. It wasn’t exactly what I expected but it was good and filling.
There staff were pleasant but didn’t really engage in much chit chat but it was a nice place.