“Wonderful! Great food, great location, reasonable prices.”

Belamari at Seashore
Ranked #15 of 94 Restaurants in Belize City
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Wow, everything about this restaurant is great. Terrific food, good portions, and reasonable prices are a start. The service is great and the owner is very hands on to make sure the customers are happy. The setting is attractive and comfortable, right on the water, with parking available. It's our new favorite restaurant.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

This little restaurant located on the Belize City Seashore Promenade was recently opened and it was one of our favourite places while we were in Belize.
The ambient was so pleasant, with a gorgeous seaside view and a wonderful music - you can really find your peace.
Food was lovely, very tasty and well spiced, especially the Brazilian Shrimp Maqueca which was a treat I highly recommend!
Special thanks to Andrea, which agreed to make us a custom Panta Rippa - a delightful cocktail made out of pineapple and coconut rum.

1  Thank Ada V
Reviewed 4 August 2017

We felt so welcomed and had our first meal after long plane flights. The Brazilian Shrimp was "out of this world" and the Fried Snapper was spectacular. Andrea made us feel like we were long lost friends and helped us fall in love with Belize even more. Thank you for starting our over due vacation on an amazing path!

1  Thank CharleyBlueandGold
Reviewed 8 July 2017

The food was delicious, drinks nice and cold, staff very attentive and friendly. Make sure they do not keep the music player on repeat. LOL

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Today I had a great experience at Belamari, it was my first time at this charming and welcome restaurant.
The lunch menu attends all kind of clients and for my surprise, I could taste the Brazilian shrimp moqueca!
The appetizers were good, the entree perfect, remind me to Brazil and the host, Andrea, a lovely person who gave me a good attention and sympathy!!
Oh, the sight view is very cool.