All reviews sun breeze suites in town full kitchen ocean front water taxi living room stay there again street noise golf cart central location upon check a great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful great property filtered water small pool restaurant staff
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I was very disappointed with this hotel. I read how great it was. It's might be good if you have children, but it's not for couples. I have been to Belize many times and this is the worst place I've ever stayed. Do not stay on the ground floor unless you want to keep your shades drawn. Everyone that walks by looks into your windows. I tried to lay by the pool and heard nothing but yelling children yelling Marco-Polo. It may be an ok place to bring kids, but defiantly not where you want to stay if you want a nice pool or a beach. The only place I recommend this palce to is parents that want to save money. The pool is filled with children so it's great for your kids to meet other kids. If you do not have kids....do not stay here!!!!!! In addition....they do not have a water purifier so DO NOT DRINK THE WATER~~NO bottled water...they will fill a a container of water for you for you to drink. The ice is in an ice chest..Who knows' who's hands have been in there.....The ice machine is broken. I DO NOT REOMMEND THIS PLACE IT'S OVER RATED WITH LIES. You can't dial a phone number to the states or anywhere else from your room. You have to go to the office. They have no water filtration system so DO NOT DRINK THE WATER OR VRUSH YOUR TEETH WITH IT~

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jane B
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Location was outstanding right on beach close to dive shops and restaurants. Room was very clean and air conditioning was excellent. Pool and bar were nice. Staff was helpful and friendly. If you're going there to dive, great place be as you can walk out of the back of the hotel and be close to several good dive shops.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank LCombs001
Reviewed 25 August 2016

We booked our trip to San Pedro last minute so most of our top choices for lodging were already sold out. Sunbreeze Suites had some vacancy so we booked it. We loved being in the hubbub of town with close proximity to restaurants, bars and dive ops. I had a bit of reservation about staying here after reading some reviews which described it as noisy, but that turned out not to be the case; our room was very quiet even when the bar next door was buzzing.

The suites were clean and comfortable, although a bit on the small side and probably due for some renovation. We found the kitchen to be well equipped and stocked with basics like paper towels, salt and pepper and excellent coffee. Really, really good coffee.

This is not a lavish resort with a luxurious beach but a perfectly fine little self catering place in the vibrant heart of San Pedro.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank rum r
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Comfortable and well located in the very centre of San Pedro
The staff is really kind and helpful in everything, from check-in to check-out
Apartements are more than what you will need in terms of space and furniture. Maybe a little renovation will make this place perfect 100%.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank LucaE6
Reviewed 17 August 2016

The staff kept me updated in the months leading up to my trip and were quick to answer any questions that I emailed to them. Hurricane Earl hit the week before my scheduled trip and they kept me updated on whether or not it was a good idea to keep my booking. They also kept me updated and provided a paid-in-full invoice prior to my arrival. They did not place a hold on my credit card upon arrival, which is a pet peeve of mine as I did not intend to visit the bar or restaurant. The kitchen comes stocked with one dish towel and plenty of kitchen essentials, but you will need to bring seasonings/paper towels, dish scrubber if you plan to utilize the kitchen. These things are available in local markets, but at an inflated rate, of course. This hotel is within walking distance to convenience/grocery stores, restaurants, and is located next to the pier where many excursions leave from. Overall, this is a quaint and quiet hotel - centrally located so that you get to experience what daily life is like in San Pedro. If you're looking for fancy, all-inclusive, remote location, or 24 hour room service I recommend one of the larger resorts. If you want to find out what life is really like in Belize, you're self sufficient and wish to cook a few meals for yourself, and you enjoy walking around/exploring town...this is the place for you. I give the front desk staff two thumbs up! You won't get a nicer staff at a more expensive resort.

Room Tip: The front desk shuts down between 7-9pm every day. No room service. Pool is very small - would be crowded with more than 10 people. Heavy boat traffic makes the beach an undesirable place to enter the water. No kayaks, paddle boards, etc. available for use but you can rent them down by the water.
Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple