All reviews water taxi hummingbird suite ambergris caye golf cart screened in porch fish dive shop perfect balance free bikes every morning baby oil rum punch full kitchen piece of paradise truck stop in town on a daily basis
Reviewed 21 February 2017

You can't say enough great things about WSC. The service is very personal and immediate. They don't bother you for money at all. You pay a very reasonable rate for EVERYHTING except the golf cart when you leave.

-Small very quiet hotel with only about 20 rooms
-Guests are friendly and many seem to know each other
-Poolside bar is fantastic for breakfast and a mimosa or three
-Rooms (ours anyway) had a full kitchen. They stock fridge with water for free
-Tons of American TV stations
-WI-FI is hit and miss, who cares?
-Even the local dogs are clean and very friendly

WSC is NOT a resort. Don't come here for fancy dining or expensive bars and massages. Beach is very pretty but not great for swimming. BRING DEET and wear it starting at dusk or you'll be sorry.

I've been to many carribean islands and resorts. This one gets my highest rank.

Take the airplane from Belize. Go to: Truck Stop, Dive Bar, Sandy Toes
If you go to secret beach be prepared. The road is not "a bit bumpy" The road is not a road and it is not passable in bad weather or at night.

I hope you stay at WSC if you go. EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Second floor pool view. All good though.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James P
Reviewed 19 February 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at White Sands Cove for 10 days. It was the best vacation we have ever taken (and we have travelled a lot)! The staff including Terry, Ruth and Brittney, go out of their way to make you feel at home. It's far enough away to make you feel as though you are on your own private island, yet transportation into San Pedro is quick and easy! Anything you could ever possibly want or need, is available to you at White Sands Cove. Dreaming of going back... Not to mention that Ruth makes the best rum punch on the island!!

Room Tip: We stayed in a garden room. It was private, yet steps away from the beach, restaurant and pool.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We spent a wonderful five days at White Sands Cove! The accommodations were just the right amount of cozy without distracting from the local surroundings, and the grounds, pier, and layout offered a glimpse of paradise. We especially enjoyed the staff.... super friendly and laid back. Terri and Brittany especially made us feel right at home, and had great suggestions regarding local spots and day trips! Thanks Guys!! We did have a few miscommunications during our trip, but the senior staff always strove to rectify them. Would absolutely recommend this place!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Discover691379
Reviewed 27 January 2017

I recently stayed at White Sands with my family in unit D1 and could not have asked for a better experience. The resort is close enough to town that it's accessible, but tucked away enough that you feel truly removed. Riding to and from town on golf carts was definitely one of our favorite memories! The staff could not have been more friendly or wonderful - getting to know Terri and Ruth was one of the best parts of the trip. They are so friendly and knowledgeable, helping with borrowing bikes, kayaks and snorkeling gear. We would take the kayaks out almost every day to snorkel and see incredible fish and reefs. I would go back in a heartbeat and hope to soon.

Room Tip: D1 was right off the pool which we loved
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dleight19
Reviewed 19 January 2017

This is my favorite vacation spot of the three international locations I have traveled. My sister and I stayed in A3 and it was lovely! It was right on the ocean with a wonderful balcony. The staff was wonderful and very thoughtful.

Room Tip: A3 is a great two bedroom condo
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends