Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
Athens Gate Beach Resort(San Pedro)
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsperfect locationclose to townwalking distance to the airportgolf cartambergris cayeocean viewfirst floorbedroom condoarranging toursthe ground floorbook excursionsfull kitchenwe've stayedbeach frontbeds were very comfortablefront officebluewater grill
Reviewed 19 June 2018

My husband and I have stayed at The Palms more times than I can recount over the years and love it. You are close to everything in town but still out at the beach with private terraces. Melinda and Ana are there to help you with anything you wish.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Kerry N
Reviewed 1 June 2018

Just returned from a four night stay at The Palms! Everyone on the staff is accommodating, helpful and gracious. Fantastic location, close to restaurants, beach, tours. Comfortable, clean accommodations overlooking the beach. Couldn't imagine a better time!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank ohdar702
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights and had an excellent experience. Everyone at the hotel was very nice and helpful. We met several guests that return each year to the Palms which says a lot.
The room had a very nice ocean front view and was large inside. I was impressed how clean everything was. They take pride in their hotel !! The beach has the algae but I don’t think you can escape that on the island unless you go out on a boat or rent a golf cart and go to secret beach. Which I would highly recommend.
The front desk was awesome arranging tours and golf cart for us. We only rented a golf cart one day for secret beach. The hotel is in a perfect location to walk to restaurants and town. After 3 very hot nights in the jungle it was great their air conditioning worked very well. Highly recommend the Palms.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Elaine925
Reviewed 25 April 2018

My 2 girlfriends and I stayed here for 3 days and we had an incredible time. The view was spectacular and its a well maintained facility. We felt safe and the staff was very friendly and helped us with whatever we needed. Thank you so much!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Bought an auction package and this is where we ended up. The staff here is fantastic, everyone is friendly and accomodating. Walking distance to the airport. Close to town and right on the beach, so you could shop in town and walk the beach for a variety of restaurants and things to do. I highly recommend Ramon’s next door for snorkeling, diving etc. this is our second trip to Ambergris Caye, and we loved being close to town. Previously we have stayed on the north end of the island. The suites are good sized and well maintained. I’m writing this review while sitting on the deck looking at the ocean. Next trip to Belize, this place is at the top of our list.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adonis M
Anabze123, Guest Relations Manager at The Palms Oceanfront Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to your next visit.