All reviews great pizza beer pong private bathroom place to sleep ladies night hot water hotel room caribbean villas sister hotel ceiling fan min walk ambergris caye scuba diving in town ramon's village water taxi peter
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I've stayed at Pedro's Hotel in 2009, 2017 and 2018. There have been upgrades and improvements to the hotel rooms (the building across the street from the Inn and Bar).

Now, there is a safe in each room. This is a plus for safekeeping valuable items. It's one of the amenities I look for when choosing a hotel room no matter what the star rating.

The AC is the best on the island. You can control the temperature and fan and also program to turn off. The ceiling fan is powerful - often it's the only thing you need to make the room comfortable even in the hot summer.

The bed (two twins together to make a king) is pretty comfortable. I have back issues and found I got a pretty solid night's sleep each night (and those afternoon naps too).

Beach towels are available at the office which is convenient and you can trade for clean ones as often as you need.

They have a smooth running staff. Megan an Omar at the desk are terrific an efficient. Julio at the bar is just what you'd hope him to be - amiable and good at making those drinks.

Please note: the Bar is now closed on Sundays. But be sure to drop in the other days for some great libations and pizza.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank LadyGBD
Peter L, Manager at Pedro's Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your review! your experience with us is very important! we are glad to hear your stay with us met your expectations. Hopefully we see you again soon or in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

The rooms were always clean and left with fresh towels daily. The staff was courteous and always helpful. There is easy access to food and drinks at the hotel, food was great and there was always entertainment if needed.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Peter and his staff are very nice and was very accommodating to my classmates and I. The food was great and our hotel rooms were always clean and equipped with towels and sheets. I was never bored because there was an event every night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The owner and his staff were very nice and welcoming to my classmates and I. Everyone there was nice and helpful. The food was great, and everyday when we returned to the hotel our rooms were clean with fresh towels. I would recommend this hotel to stay! Every night is has a different event going on!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

The staff is extremely friendly and the food is excellent! The maintenance staff works hard to keep the rooms clean. The staff is very friendly to answer any questions you might have. The food prices are very reasonable!

Room Tip: Rooms at the hotel across the road are much quieter than the hostel rooms and the hotel rooms by the bar.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends