1,468 results
All reviewspineappledive shopbelizean princessdive masterdive staffambergris cayegolf cartblue holethatched roofgreat divingbeachfront roomin towndive sitesfishdive vacationevery morningrestaurant staff
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Great feel/atmosphere. Very luxurious but CLOSE to everything in town, which is a rare combo. Great beach area, property, pool and restaurant. Fantastic place for divers!
One complaint. They put the A/C unit above the bed so occasionally you get condensation dripped on your face while you sleep- bad choice there.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Andrea C
RamonsVillage15, Guest Relations Manager at Ramon's Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you sharing with others. We make note of your AC comment and will consider alternatives. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Thought it would be good to do a daily diary of our trip. Here is day one. Just checked into Ramon’s. Eric picked us up at the airport and was wonderful. Bags did not arrive and he brought us to the hotel and returned to the airport for the bags. Cool. Come on tropic air don’t let us down. Hope the bags come in. Front desk Josh was very helpful and courteous. Been in Belize for two hours and it’s awesome. Headed out to check out the place. More as we go. Eric just walked in with the bags....off to explore.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roycechadwick

We are glad things are off to a good start and we hope you will have the vacation of a lifetime. If there is anything we can do for you just let us know.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

This year I went with my cousin from McComb Mississippi. She had been three other times and stayed at Ramon's every time. We loved the resort we loved all the people that work there they were very friendly and I engaged a little bit more with them than she did( she like to read a little bit more than I). I wish I could remember all the names I can't but there were three: Seidie, in the gift shop, whom I purchased a book from that I have much more to say about later. Ramses, who served us at Pineapples, and should be entering a Belizean College real soon. And Francis!!! He made sure that we got a golf cart every day. We inquired of the owner and all spoke very highly of him and his wife. We are looking forward to returning again and 2019 and before I forget the whole crew who took us out for the day snorkeling and Diving were the most amazing ever I wish I could remember the captain's name and all the other guides but they were absolutely great the trip was great the food was great - loved it and they were a part of Ramon's Village as well!!-- D.Moore, Texas

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DIANE M

Thank you. Sounds like a wonderful vacation. We are so glad you and your cousin enjoy Ramopn's Village Resort and hope you will both visit every year.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Ramon's Village Resort is interesting. It is like a small private jungle with thatched roof Polynesian inspired buildings and lush vegetation throughout the property. It gives you the feeling that you are away from it all! Although Ramon's is an easy walk from local restaurants, you don't have to venture off the grounds for a great meal. Their on-site Pineapples on the Beach is a win for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. An outside lounge area near the pool is a wonderful place to hang out with a tropical drink or frosty beer and watch a game on the big screen. We took a tour of the Mayan ruins which left from the dock at Ramon's. It was convenient and it was definitely fun! I'd love to return to Ambergris Cay one more time, and when I do, I will book Ramon's Village Resort again. I can't imagine a better place to be.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Christine S
RamonsVillage15, Guest Relations Manager at Ramon's Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much. We are thrilled to know you had a great stay. We will be ready for your next trip when ever you are.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Ramon's does a great job of creating an island atmosphere in an urban environment. Their grounds are well maintained and it is likely one of your best options in San Pedro. My cons are centered around the staff. Indifferent is the word I would use to describe many of the employees at Ramon's. It would have been great to receive a map of the island when we asked for one at check in. More specifically, The 3 times we approached the dive shop were very disappointing. When inquiring about our options, we barely got responses to our questions. We were prepared to go on excursions with Ramon's everyday but we couldn't overcome the bad attitudes.

San Pedro has a tone of amazing dinning options, because of this I encourage visitors to avoid Pineapple's. The menu is very safe, offering familiar foods that you would perhaps see at Denny's. I don't mean this as an insult, it was just underwhelming. P.S. they do not serve hard alcohol. We weren't looking to get drunk, however a tropical cocktail would have been nice.

The rooms are small,clean and basic. The shower had high water pressure and the water was hot which was a bonus.

San Pedro is experiencing an issue with sargasso. I commend Ramon's on maintaining a clean beach front.

Stayed: August 2018

We appreciate your being our guest at Ramon's Village Resort and are glad to learn you found the grounds and accommodations to your liking. Our staff throughout the property are generally noted by our guests as being one of our greatest assets. Your comments are noted though and will be discussed at our next managers meeting.
I have eaten at Denny's and at Pineapples On The Beach and in my opinion that is about all the two have in common. I have never seen a Pineapple Boat or Steak On A Stone at a Denny's.
The Sargasso has been an issue on and off for the past couple of years. However, at Ramon's we clean the beach several times a day so it is not an issue to our guests. Fortunately San Pedro as a whole has a lesser problem than the Eastern Caribbean destinations or even our neighbor to the north.