SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$119
  • Pool
US$239
  • Breakfast included
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
US$108
Expedia
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
US$1,695
  • Breakfast included
Blue Tang Inn(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdive shopwater taxiambergris cayefishgolf cartfull kitchenplunge poolin townthe white sandsdestination weddinghobie catrooftop barthe general managerboat captainour honeymoonwasher and dryerbelize city
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I went with some girlfriends for the my bday, the resort was a little remote as far as things to do within walking distance so I would suggest this resort for honeymooning couples or families with small children, who may not care as much about nightlife. It is a nice resort and I do recommend it. Some improvements might be adding a fitness center, more planned activities for guests and more food selections or another restaurant and a more expansive spa. I enjoyed my time in Belize and plan on returning!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
LasTerrazasTeam, Director of Sales at Las Terrazas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2016

Happy belated birthday! Thank you for choosing to spend it with us at Las Terrazas Resort. We appreciate your recommending our resort to other travelers.

Regarding your comment about the resort being a little remote, guests enjoy Las Terrazas' location for the privacy and exclusivity it affords. There are no tourists or locals on our private beach and no golf carts zooming past us.

We offer an abundance of free activities such as free use of kayaks, Hobie Cats, paddle boards, an Aqua Bike, as well as bicycles. I welcome your thoughts on planned activities for our guests.

Belize, as a destination, features the four Rs; Reef, Ruins, Rivers and Rainforest, all of which we can help our guests arrange whether it is through our US Reservations Office (which you may reach at (800)447-1553) or at the resort.

We would like to thank you again for staying with us, and we value your comments. We hope that you will visit us again!

Best regards,
Carolyn Stone
Director of Sales

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary this past weekend at Las Terrazas. It was exactly what we were hoping for, a nice relaxing vacation. The views from the resort are breathtaking. The staff was a lovely. They seemed to know what we needed before we asked and knew us by name. They were extremely helpful and knowledgeable about excursions in the area and with suggestions for eateries and shopping in San Pedro. Our two main excursions included snorkeling and a private chartered plane tour of The Blue Hole. I highly recommend both! The restaurant at the resort was hands down the best food we had in Belize. The chef also created a personalized dinner for us on the beach per our request. It was amazing. I would absolutely visit Las Terrasas again in the future! We plan to return with our Children!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
LasTerrazasTeam, Director of Sales at Las Terrazas Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Congratulations on your anniversary! We are so pleased that you chose to spend it with us at Las Terrazas Resort. A private dinner on the beach is about as romantic as it gets – we are glad that we were able to help you make these memories.

We look forward to helping you plan the perfect vacation for your family when you are ready to return. Please feel free to contact me in our US Reservations Office. Our staff will help you customize an itinerary with excursions that will please everyone in your family.

Until then,

Carolyn Stone
Director of Sales

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Spent the Easter Break at this beautiful resort with my husband, brother and sister-in-law and had to share what an incredible vacation this was. The best part of this resort is clearly the staff. Exceptional especially Claudia at the front desk, Leroy helping with bike rentals, bags, fishing, he does it all. I cannot forget to include the amazing food and beverage staff, our friends Travis, Raul, Karla and Bernie!! These people are amazing at providing best in class customer service. They work really hard and always greeted us with a smile. We ate every meal at O Restaurant and did not encounter one bad meal or one bad cocktail. They aim to please and we made sure we let the management and Chef Papy know how much we were enjoying ourselves. The Chef prepares excellent dishes and mixes it up so you don’t get tired especially eating on the meal plan. We generally don’t get involved with all inclusive meal plans when we travel but we never wanted to venture out because we were so satisfied. Andrew Zimmern from the Travel Channel was dining there on our last night which just proves my point.

The accommodations were lovely and clean but best of all you were never far away from whatever you wanted to do. My husband and brother took advantage of the diving while I and the sister snorkeled. The dive shop was also a top shelf establishment with a great bunch of guys working on keeping everyone safe and happy.

The only slight disappointment was the beach although trust me it was lovely but we have traveled all over the Caribbean and we have seen better. It is no fault of the resort because we went to various parts of the Caye and it’s the same all over. Bottom is a little squishy like a lake and rocky in some areas but beautiful all the same, don’t let this sway you. I swam every day and enjoyed just looking out from my lounge chair at the beautiful view.

If you venture out to Las Terrazas Resort you will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYVegasbroandsis
Reviewed 7 April 2016

Everything about this place was perfect, no doubt in my mind worthy of 5 stars. The only con would be its location compared to San Pedro as it was 3-5 miles outside the city. It was nice to be secluded and away from the bustle, but to find restaurants, bars, and other activities outside the resort, one definitely has to commit to a golf cart. The facility, staff, accommodations, rooms, food, drinks, and pool were all absolutely wonderful. Las Terrazas undoubtedly made our trip to Belize one of a kind. I would recommend it to anyone.

I would specifically like to call out the bar staff for being friendly, consistent, attentive, and happy to make anything we requested.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OJT1
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Amazing spring break! The people make the place! The facilities are top notch and the team takes care of your every need! Location is outstanding. Fishing and snorkeling with Captain Mike was first class. We couldn't have asked for a better trip. I never write reviews but this one deserved it!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family