Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com
US$109
View deal
ExpediaUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews main event sam's club front desk complimentary breakfast great stay dishwasher maintenance mall concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

For the amount you pay should be much better room and service breakfast, room had bad smell granite table inside room was broken but they had made a joint, but the joint was not even kind of sharp one side, bathroom door will not lock even though it has a lock, the wall was dirty for the table as well

Reviewed 25 July 2021

Just completely poor customer service, I was even in line at front desk and the man in front of me was complaining about hotel staff. I’ve stayed at many hotels during my travel and this one is the worse.

Reviewed 24 July 2021

Front desk attendants were not happy to help me as a guest. Felt like I was bothering them. Good service was awesome. Room was clean and very spacious. I was able to control the room temperature by the thermostat.

Reviewed 23 July 2021

This hotel needs updating throughout and friendlier staff. The bed is comfortable but couch bed is not. Tub is kind of yucky. Yellowed. Musty smells. Countertop and dishwasher not secured to wall and was falling apart. Pool uninviting. Trash left piled up everyday at entrance to hotel. All day.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Stayed here for a week during Perfect Game WWBA. Hotel was full of other baseball families.

The room was a nice size with one room having a kitchen/living area and the other the bedroom/bathroom. Plenty of space, but unfortunately the space is dirty, dated and uncomfortable. All of the furniture in the living area had large unsightly stains and the sofa was very uncomfortable to sit on. Linens on one of the beds had stains and several of our towels did too. The towels are cheap and threadbare. Only one of the burners on the cooktop worked, so I had to get creative with timing of dishes when I tried to cook.

Housekeeping is virtually non-existent. There is a sign on the mirror in the bathroom stating that housekeeping would not come everyday, but if we asked the desk, the housekeepers would come and perform whatever services we needed. On the 2nd day, I asked for fresh towels and they came without problem. On the third day, I stopped at the desk and asked for full service and the woman promised it. Upon returning to the room that night, no service had been performed. I called the desk and the woman who answered (who she admitted was "still in training") reported that she saw the note that I had requested service but couldn't tell me why it didn't happen. The next morning, I went to the desk and was actually greeted by the General Manager who told me that "our policy is that we only provide cleaning on a guest's 4th day of stay" and that the sign on the mirror was meaningless. "You should have been told this at check in." I used digital key check-in through the Hilton app, so I never stopped at the desk. She made no apology nor any attempt at service recovery.

Is this how Hilton wants it's HIlton Honors clients treated? Has the idea of service gone by the wayside due to COVID, never to return? If so, I'll stop staying at Hilton properties. Definitely won't return to this one -- LOTS of other options in ATL.