Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.com
US$104
View deal
ExpediaUS$104
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
1,178 results
All reviews front desk room was clean staff was very friendly business trip would definitely stay here again waffles carlton atlanta concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2022

Construction was ongoing and there was non stop drilling over our room. The Expedia rep on the phone heard the drilling and got us another hotel. They were wonderful. But was a nightmare. No one should be there.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta / Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2022

Dear 739judithf,

I'm very sorry to hear how our construction affected your arrival and regret that you chose not to stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as we update and improve our hotel and hope to host you in the future. We'd love for you to experience our improvements. Once again, I'm sorry for your frustration.

Reviewed 12 April 2022

I understood they were renovating the hotel and I was ok with that. I just wish the cleaning staff took more time with carpets in the building and in the room. The room had popcorn dropping from the ceiling that was never vacuumed up. It wasn't a deal breaker for me but I could see others getting upset it was there. I had to keep my 5 year old granddaughter from touching it. Also some light bulbs were out and one of the charging station didn't work. Other than that it was decent to lay your head down and shower. The room had plenty of towels and it was a nice bonus to have a couch bed so no one had to double up.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta / Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Dear lavettern26,

We aim to impress, so I'm sorry that your visit was just okay. I regret our shortcomings with your accommodations; please forgive us. Your comments, which highlight our successes and areas for improvement, are welcomed as they foster change for the better. Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we hope to see your family again for a flawless experience.

Reviewed 5 April 2022

The hotel is under construction at the moment it looks like they are re-facing the outside exterior of the building. The outdoor swimming pool was full of construction dust and we were unable to use it. The carpets need to be cleaned daily. My biggest issue is the fact that the walls must be made of tissue paper.
The room next to us was so loud, I could clearly hear a conversation from a cricket team about how they lost in a tournament and the parents fighting back-and-forth about how they should go forth in the future with dealing with bad rules officials. At one point a gentleman claimed that this conversation was toxic. I definitely believe the shouting was toxic to my sleep that I did not get.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta / Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2022

Dear g0dzilla1954,

I was sorry to hear how your stay was affected by our construction and noise pollution from a neighboring room; please forgive us. Your comfort is our highest priority and I regret that we left you less than completely satisfied. Your feedback is welcomed as it allows us to monitor and improve the guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

I now wish I would have taken pictures/talked to staff so things could have changed potentially. Hindsight is 20/20.

Hopefully the stay was just a poor room choice/ bad luck. The room we got was pretty outdated. They are doing updates on the exterior, but not sure about the interior.

If you just want a cheap place with very basic amenities and don’t care much about cleanliness and enjoy the cheaper pricing this is for you. If you’re expecting a Hilton experience where cleanliness is top priority then I would stay somewhere else.

Room tip: Traffic is a nightmare around this area at least for us. Arrived on a Friday early afternoon.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta / Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear Squirel2k,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for staying with us. Please accept our apologies for your unpleasant experience. As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, we are very sorry your room fell short of expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with our team to foster improvements. For this reason, we hope to host you again.

Reviewed 2 February 2022

As if traveling during the pandemic isn’t enough, I Thank the Staff ENTIRELY for the customer care and cleanliness of the accommodations!! Personalized service and greetings by my name -well received!

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hotel Management, General Manager at Hampton Inn Alpharetta / Roswell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2022

Dear purplehealz,

Our associates make sincere hospitality their priority. We appreciate your kind review and are glad to know you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provide. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, I will be sure to share your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you upon your return to the area!

Best,