Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Agoda.comUS$125
FindHotel
Trip.com
1,046 results
All reviews the concierge lounge breakfast buffet restaurant staff business hotel the entire staff girls atlanta movie wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2022 via mobile

Sandy who served me coffee was so sweet…stayed the weekend and coffee is the most important meal of the day so no better than to revive with a smile and good company…the hot tub and two pools is the next best part of this hotel

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
A K, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Thank you for the lovely review, William!

It's excellent your time at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta was so fantastic! We're thrilled our team took such wonderful care of you. Sandy is a treasured member of our team so it's not surprising you felt so welcome and comfortable. That's what we like to see!

We can't wait until your next visit so we can share another amazing experience with you, William! Have a splendid day!

Reviewed 13 March 2022

Restaurant is great ! Newsletter Andew and xawei are great! Wonderful property I will come back again ! Cold weather and warm hearted staff . Never underestimate Southern hospitality see you soon thanks

Trip type: Travelled with family
A K, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

We're thrilled your time at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience. It's not surprising that Andrew and Xawei took such wonderful care of you and made you feel so valued. They are important members of our team!

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience!

Reviewed 9 March 2022 via mobile

Facility and staff are top notch. The front desk and all the other employees were helpful. Professional and polite.

Facility is beautiful breakfast to the pool and workout area.

Rooms fresh clean and well laid out.

High recommend this hotel when you are in Atlanta

Trip type: Travelled on business
A K, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, Tom.

We're thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta so much! We strive for excellence so we're pleased to hear you appreciated not only our great staff and amazing ambiance, but also our cleanliness! Your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We can't wait to host you again for yet another unforgettable visit!

Reviewed 29 December 2021

Traveling to Alpharetta this hotel offered an excellent location for us to visit family for Christmas. We chose to use free nights and suite upgrades certificates to make the stay more enjoyable. As a Lifetime Titanium Marriott Rewards member the Hotel is really very basic. The first impression is always the front desk and for the first time I felt like I was checking in to a Red Roof Inn vice a Marriott. The young lady at the desk argued with me, even after seeing an email from Marriott stating a room upgrade and type of upgrade stated that they don't do upgrades and I will need to discuss with Marriott rewards. Concierge lounge: Having stayed at two Marriott properties in the previous month where the concierge lounge was open and when asked about the concierge lounge at this property was told very coldly that how can the lounge be open during Covid - I gave up. The room, on concierge level, was very basic and outdated. Breakfast was very good, hats off to the staff there. They were in the holiday spirit. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear bbayer753,

Thank you for your honest feedback and we sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would certainly appreciate an opportunity to personally speak with you in hopes of redeeming your business. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at xavier.e@aimhosp.com.

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

Whilst the hotel is of the usual standard of a Marriott, I had a terrible experience here. One day I had no water, the next I had to postpone a call because there was the sound of drilling that made it impossible to hear my client. When I spoke to the manager I was told it was because they were doing renovations, which, of course, is fair enough, but the way he handled the conversation with me was mostly dismissive and left me never wanting to return here again.

Room tip: Plenty of parking. Gym gets rammed around 7:30 Great quality breakfast
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear N1366IHandrewr,

Thank you for your honest feedback and sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would certainly appreciate an opportunity to personally speak with you in hopes of redeeming your business. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at xavier.e@aimhosp.com.