Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.comUS$125
Hotels.comUS$125
ExpediaUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$125
ZenHotels.com
1,046 results
All reviews the concierge lounge breakfast buffet restaurant staff business hotel the entire staff girls atlanta movie wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2022 via mobile

Facility and staff are top notch. The front desk and all the other employees were helpful. Professional and polite.

Facility is beautiful breakfast to the pool and workout area.

Rooms fresh clean and well laid out.

High recommend this hotel when you are in Atlanta

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
A K, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review, Tom.

We're thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta so much! We strive for excellence so we're pleased to hear you appreciated not only our great staff and amazing ambiance, but also our cleanliness! Your praise lets us know we're succeeding!

We can't wait to host you again for yet another unforgettable visit!

Xavier

Reviewed 29 December 2021

Traveling to Alpharetta this hotel offered an excellent location for us to visit family for Christmas. We chose to use free nights and suite upgrades certificates to make the stay more enjoyable. As a Lifetime Titanium Marriott Rewards member the Hotel is really very basic. The first impression is always the front desk and for the first time I felt like I was checking in to a Red Roof Inn vice a Marriott. The young lady at the desk argued with me, even after seeing an email from Marriott stating a room upgrade and type of upgrade stated that they don't do upgrades and I will need to discuss with Marriott rewards. Concierge lounge: Having stayed at two Marriott properties in the previous month where the concierge lounge was open and when asked about the concierge lounge at this property was told very coldly that how can the lounge be open during Covid - I gave up. The room, on concierge level, was very basic and outdated. Breakfast was very good, hats off to the staff there. They were in the holiday spirit. We will not stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2021
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2022

Dear bbayer753,

Thank you for your honest feedback and we sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would certainly appreciate an opportunity to personally speak with you in hopes of redeeming your business. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at xavier.e@aimhosp.com.

Reviewed 2 December 2021 via mobile

Whilst the hotel is of the usual standard of a Marriott, I had a terrible experience here. One day I had no water, the next I had to postpone a call because there was the sound of drilling that made it impossible to hear my client. When I spoke to the manager I was told it was because they were doing renovations, which, of course, is fair enough, but the way he handled the conversation with me was mostly dismissive and left me never wanting to return here again.

Room tip: Plenty of parking. Gym gets rammed around 7:30 Great quality breakfast
Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2021

Dear N1366IHandrewr,

Thank you for your honest feedback and sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would certainly appreciate an opportunity to personally speak with you in hopes of redeeming your business. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly at xavier.e@aimhosp.com.

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

My stay at the Marriott was nothing less than exquisite. The staff was friendly, the hotel and room were spotless, and all the amenities were great. I love the ambiance of the restaurant and hotel lobby, and the food was spectacular. I would recommend a stay at this hotel to any friends or family!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

Dear Wesley,

It was a pleasure hosting you in our hotel. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

I'm glad you felt well attended by our friendly staff and found the hotel to cater to all your needs.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

Overpriced and rooms are outdated, no microwave in room , I could got a better room cheaper somewhere else but it was rated 3 star on booking.com it was 2 1/2 stars at best! No maid service for a 2 night stay! There are alot better hotels within driving distance of this hotel and i suggest you look before booking here!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Xavier E, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Dear GrandTour12337090802,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry that your visit with us fell short of expectations.

While we do not have microwaves available in the room, there is a microwave available for guest convenience in the Gift Shop. And while our housekeeping services are on every 3rd day, we will gladly provide housekeeping services upon request at a time of your convenience. Once again, we do apologize for this service lapse.

We look forward to the opportunity of hosting you again in hopes that we may redeem your business.

Xavier