“great lunch and you earn points”

Gator's Dockside of Apopka
Ranked #8 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 11 April 2017

i eat frequently at this restaurant for lunch. you can't beat the Wingers (8) for 7.99
with fries..i like teriyaki, but plenty to choose from. i also love grilled chicken caesar salad, also with fries...at end of meal, give your phone number so you start earning
points for free meal...really enjoy this place..

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Be sure to try the gator tail and fried pickles appetizers. The gator tail was tender with the perfect batter and not drowed in seasoning. Tasted great.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

Gator's has been here a long time and they still have the best wings around! And the rest of the menu is great also! The service is always good

Reviewed 4 February 2017

We arrived about 11:30am for a lunch and had to wait about 10 minutes before anyone acknowledged us to sit. It took another 7 or so minutes for anyone to take our drinks. When the food arrived, the wings were cold and the Hawaiian Salad we ordered was pathetic. All the produce (lettuce, celery) looked like something that should have been thrown out a long time ago. We won't even talk about how long it took to arrive and I had to wait a long time for the salad dressing that went with my pathetic looking salad.

This place used to be decent. Never great but always decent. Not anymore.

1  Thank solshines
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I'm from out of town and staying at the Hampton in Apopka. It's a short skip and a jump to Gators. I wanted a salad and a beer. Red (when you see her strawberry blonde hair, you'll know why she's called Red) engaged immediately. She let me try an IPL but I opted for the Goose Island IPA. Then she gave me excellent advice on salads. I went for the Cobb, which is humongous. I opted out of the bacon and substituted cucumbers. The salad and beer were great, and the home made ranch is delicious as well. Highly recommended. I went back the next night to have the same great salad. Everything was delicious and the only negative was some dude at the bar who wanted to talk Politics. Really? But don't let that stop you. Have a great time.