“Cozy and friendly”

Porkie's Original BBQ
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Apopka
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Food was good but nothing to rave about. Pretty much run-of -the mill BBQ, Parking is a premium ans getting in and out can be a problem

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 17 December 2017

After years of hearing about Porkies BBQ on Tom and Dan, I finally had the opportunity to eat there. The pulled pork and sides were amazing! We actually came back for a second time during our week long visit to Orlando. Great BBQ from some really nice people.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

They have done it again by make great wings for our family party. The Troubled Gold smoked chicken wings ARE the best in the area period. Fifty of these bad boys primed the appetites of my guests on Thanksgiving Day. The summer slaw was a big hit as well. This place is the best wing joint in greater Orlando.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank rogersober
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

My father is usually a picky eater, so I thought maybe if take him here and see if he liked it. Winner winner chicken dinner! To my surprise he did! We've had lunch together here twice now and he was happy both times, as well as I was! They're definitely on their game here at keeping on top of things. Thanks for the delicious food!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I have to first say the the service was A+. They staff are friendly and were very helpful. It was my first time there and they answered all my questions and even made some recommendations. I picked up food for my family and ordered a few bbq pork sandwiches and some ribs. It was all delicious!

Date of visit: July 2017