“Terrible servicr”

Denny's
Ranked #96 of 130 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

While the food is good the service at this location is absolutely terrible. They are always a cook short (and they always claim it's because one called out, yet it's every day). But you only find that out if you are lucky enough to be sat and have a server assigned to your table. Both of those are a 50/50 shot as they staff they do have may be to busy to help or care.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived at about 8:30 am there were two groups of two eating when I walk in it was so cold one group told there waitress she agreed. I was waiting at the hostess stand and Crystal one of the employees ask me if I was picking up a to go order,I said no she said well what do you want I told her I would like to have breakfast so she took me to my seat told her I would like coffee and a grand slam it took her 8:00 minutes to get the coffee and another 15:00 to get breakfast when it got to my table it was all over cooked as I was eating I heard the waitress talking as two more waitress arrived at work one said to the other here is DUMB and DUMBER I WILL NOT BE BACK

1  Thank steve n
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Andrea our server was so perky , pleasant and accommodating.
Food was good and the Chef made the Chicken Breast to live for. Atmosphere for a Monday morning fantastic!!!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

They sang to me so nice! Got to love that free grand slam! Fast for my food! Cokes just their way I like it as well. Love it

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We've tried liking Denny's, been at least three times since they opened and each time the service is terrible and the food is decent. It just isn't worth the aggravation. There are other choices around and I'd recommend you use them instead.

1  Thank RobertH1961

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!