“We love Jet's!”

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #25 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We used to live in Sweetwater and remembered Jets from Ohio; we loved it there and it's the best dish pizza (chain) around! They don't deliver to where we live now but at least almost weekly I order Jets and work and they deliver there, so it's great! I always take leftovers home to the family and they last about 5 minutes. We love Jets! At least a bi-weekly regular customers since we moved here in 2015.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love pan pizza and Jet has one of the best pan pizza I ever had. Nice and soft with a crunchy bottom and the sauce is not sweet like in many other pizza places. Just the way I like it.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I generally pick up either a Greek salad or an Antipasto salad. They are terrific and a good value. Their deep dish pizza is fantastic. We pick one up about once a month and our guests always comment on the quality.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We picked up and had food delivered about 2-3 times per week bc it has different kinds of foods. The delivery is unreliable and you probably should just plan to pick up if you want your food by a certain time but the food was good 70% of the time if they could deliver it still hot. Definitely a go to, to please families with different tastes. More expensive than more popular chain pizza places.
Recently, a local high school put out a coupon card for $5 off $20 orders. We used those coupons for at least a month probably 5 - 10 times or more. Until one day we called to place our order and we're told they do not honor the coupon, even though we had just used it the day before. I called back another day thinking the person I spoke with just didn't know and spoke with the owner and he told me he "doesn't remember authorizing this coupon on the high school card". After contacting the high school it was verified the owner did authorize this, the coupon even has his store location on it, at his request. I am guessing that the coupon was being used too often and he felt he was losing money but little did he know he lost an at least $50/wk customer.
I dont do business with people who operate like this.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Decided we would try the Jet Pizza in our area for the first. Boy what an adventure. Ordered two pizzas, hand tossed, one large and one medium. Received a call from the store, some time later indicating, that they had made two mediums and would make the large and deliver all three to us. The driver arrived shortly after with two medium pizzas and did not know what large pizza I was talking about. Called the store they indicated that they were sorry and would get it right to us. A short time later the driver arrived again with a medium pizza. Called the store and let them know they were sorry. Ingredients were great but the "crust", I use the term loosely, was as tough as shoe leather. Probably won't order from them again unless we want to have some fun guessing what we'll get this time. Poppa Johns is a lot better.