“Dame un Cortadito!”
Review of Heber's Cuban Cafe

Heber's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #7 of 129 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great little spot for Cuban food in Apopka, you can almost miss it if you are driving too fast , always come here for lunch and get the Ropa Vieja or Vaca frita, with white rice and black beans, they do not serve any food with pork but when you have so many choices on the menu you really don’t need any, try their jet fuel “ cortadas or cortaditos” it’s like drinking jet fuel!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I use Uber Eats to order from here a LOT! This is actually how I found out about them. I usually get the Heber's Sarten Skillet with my eggs over medium! Yummm!!! I work from home a lot and love that they open early so I can get my day started with a nice breakfast instead of the usual fast food fare. Their coffee is delicious also!

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I stopped here for dinner while we were in town. He had the Palomilla Steak Dinner with tostones and Congri rice. I had the Ropa Vieja Dinner with fried yucca and Congri rice. The meat was to die for (both of them), though perhaps a bit on the salty side for some. The yucca was tasty though a touch oily, but the tostones were quite crisp and yummy. I had leftovers because the portions were massive (for me at least), but I can't complain. Lots of good food for your dollar. No alcohol, FYI, it's a counter-order place, quiet when we were there on a weeknight but the karaoke setup indicates it may be more lively on the weekends.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Heber's Cuban Cafe is an Apopka hidden gem. Next to Subway on Semoran Blvd.in the Marshall's plaza, you will find home cooked, authentic meals of high quality and great prices. The owners are there to take your order and cook...I eat tgere at least once a week and am never disappointed. Saturday night, tgey open late on Saturday, not open during the day, after 8pm, it's a party with food & music that occassionly breaks into dance. Don't pass...you won't be sorry!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I have been there more than once for breakfast and lunch and the food is very good, fresh and very good service, prices are reasonable!