“Fantastic Food!”
Review of Heber's Cuban Cafe

Heber's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This place is right down the street from my office & I stumbled upon it after forgetting to prep my lunch for the week. That was 2 weeks ago & i have been there pretty much every day since! The food is absolutely fantastic & I have eaten several items off the menu. I have yet to be disappointed. They have great Cuban sandwiches, but also great lunch plates. They also have a wonderful assortments of smoothies. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who enjoys Cuban style food or food in general!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

This is my go to place for weekdays as I work around the area. Their portions are huge, I always ask for a to go box. The servers are good just very slow. The great thing about this place is that you can customize your cuban meal as per your taste. They have a variety of options for their sides. I usually have the Grilled fish which is served with rice, beans and fried yuca. The coconut water is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a simple homestyle cooked meal at a reasonable price.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

we go as a group most times and have so much fun the food is excellent the atmosphere is also a plus food portions are big and great for the price this is real food and fast -- check it out you wont regret it

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This is a real authentic Cuban cuisine restaurant. The food is excellent, service is very good and the prices are reasonable. My favorite place for breakfast. Very good location and you will not regret visiting it!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here and tried the Ropa Vieja with Maduros. The smell when you walk in makes you want to try everything. My food was delicious! I loved everything because it was cooked to perfection and had amazing flavor. I've been here all week and wish I found this place sooner because I would have eaten here everyday. This place is a great option if your looking for Cuban/Spanish cuisine. I definitely recommend and know you will be delighted.