“great dinning experience”
Review of Heber's Cuban Cafe

Heber's Cuban Cafe
Ranked #11 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 6 March 2017

we go as a group most times and have so much fun the food is excellent the atmosphere is also a plus food portions are big and great for the price this is real food and fast -- check it out you wont regret it

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This is a real authentic Cuban cuisine restaurant. The food is excellent, service is very good and the prices are reasonable. My favorite place for breakfast. Very good location and you will not regret visiting it!

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

I had lunch here and tried the Ropa Vieja with Maduros. The smell when you walk in makes you want to try everything. My food was delicious! I loved everything because it was cooked to perfection and had amazing flavor. I've been here all week and wish I found this place sooner because I would have eaten here everyday. This place is a great option if your looking for Cuban/Spanish cuisine. I definitely recommend and know you will be delighted.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

I used UberEats to order delivery. My food was very good. I ordered chicken with onions, rice, black beans and yuca. It's nice to have unique delivery options.

1  Thank Southerntraveler18
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Very good, authentic Cuban Sandwich, black beans and rice, and coffee Cuban - what's not to like?
They offer a brief full Cuban menu, music at night, very good food. Pleasant staff, quick service.
I'll be back for my monthly fix of Cuban food.