“Friendly And Fast Service”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #22 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

They are very quick, even if the drive thru line is long. And they greet you and take your order with a smile.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I've got to be honest: our family loves Chick-fill-A! Last night I tried one of their dinner salads. The Cobb salad was delicious. The honey-mustard dressing is my new favorite. I've never had a bad meal at any Chick-fil-A.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

When we arrived they had girls out front taking the order(guess they were the drive thru for the day, and we ordered and went to pick it up and they had the wrong order and then they had messed up our order and then they seemed to not be able to get the order straight until we told them like 4 times and we had to wait and then the bread on the chicken salad sandwiches was not good at all..almost like it was old...and it must have been because I became ill with stomach problems after eating my sandwich. Not happy with this Chick-fil-A.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

I visited Chick-fil-A before in miami County however I was on a trip with my son his wife and my grandson and we stopped here for lunch. Nice clean restaurant staff was helpful only thing is when I received my food it was cold. I did however get one of their handspun milkshakes and that was excellent!

Reviewed 4 August 2016

The food and service here have always been on par, but be warned that the parking lot, driveway, and drive-thru become very congested during peak hours.

1  Thank Sampsonator22

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!