“Authentic Italian food with Excellent Service”
Review of Caffe Positano

Caffe Positano
Ranked #3 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

On our first visit I ordered the Chicken Marsala and the chicken was tender and flavorful; the Marsala wine used was good quality and they were generous with the mushrooms; the salad was fresh and the dressing home made. I had a side of angel hair pasta that was cooked properly and topped with their signature marinara sauce. On our second visit I had the Chicken Piccata that was tender and the sauce had just the right amount of lemon and tender capers. My wife loves Fettuccine Carbonara and they were more than willing to accommodate her request by modifying their Alfredo with the addition of peas and bacon. Our companions ordered a pizza that they said was some of the best they had ever had anywhere. We were all pleased with the service that was polite, timely and not overbearing. We will definitely return!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you like Italian food this is the place to go, we love it, food is fresh cook, you can taste Italy in every bite, love their freshly made tomato soup, bruschetta, pastas and they have home made mozzarella, pizzas are great too and don't forget to try their garlic rolls, at times is busy but we always call in advance to check, friendly staff, great service.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food tasted fresh and decent portions. We started with warm bread rolls with olive oil/balsamic. We ordered pasta with seafood, veal in marsala sauce and veal in gorgonzola sauce. Everything tasted good. Reasonably priced and good service. Definitely visit if you are in Apopka.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent and service was great. Try the garlic knots and you won't regret it. We sat outside and the parking lot was busy. I would recommend indoor seating.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We have gone here just once. I had an outstanding Italian meal, but my wife was relegated to just a salad. There is just not an real Italian options for a gluten free person. Please work on this for your menu.

Been to Caffe Positano? Share your experiences!