“Pizza!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

While this is a full Italian menu restaurant be sure to try the pizza. Crisp crust with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We were up in Apopka because we had to evacuate due to Hurricane Irma. We found this place & loved it. The staff was friendly & food was delicious!!! In fact, we went back the next day & would have gone again, but everything had to close due to the storm. It is a great place!!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

It will rival any I have had at $40 and above. The atmosphere is friendly and the quality of food is very good. Easy to underestimate the quality and they will easily over deliver !!!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Visited for dinner on last day of our stay at Positano.
Booked a table outside with ocean side.
Greatest view of whole Positno made the dinner very special. We ordered Grilled fish and Gnocchi. Both were excellent, simple and tasty.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Bravissimo!

A long time fav Italian restaurant of ours, it never fails to deliver excellence in food quality and service. Juliana was our flawless server who treated us as if we were the restaurants only patrons. Hubby and I are tru devotees of Italian cuisine....and Caffe Positano, so our typical meal consists of multiple shared appetizers, side dishes and entrees.
We began with Pasta E Fagioli, prepared with authenticity down to last spoonful. My husband loved it so much he ordered another in place of his entrees salad. Naturally, accompanied with warm Italian rolls and olive oil mixture for dipping. On previous visits I experienced the outstanding eggplant rollatini as an entree and noticed it is also offered as an appetizer but held back just this time! Next course was the Escarole & Beans, again, prepared to delicate and generous perfection. To follow was a small white pizza topped w/onions, green peppers, lightly baked as requested. It took all my discipline not to finish the pie but I was trying to save room for my entree! I ordered Linguine Pescatore loaded with large shrimp, clams, mussels and calamari in a light marinara sauce. The sauce was indeed light and very flavor able but a little too light for my tastes. Nevertheless, It was still delic! My husband had Veal Francese , expertly prepare and so tender he didn't even need a knife. For dessert we both ordered a cannoli. The filling was very smooth, not too sweet and very good but were surprisingly small (3 in.?) but that's okay because although the filling was satisfying the shell was extremely hard.
Caffe Positanos never misses a beat...I strongly recommend a visit and bring your appetite! You won't be disappointed !

Been to Caffe Positano? Share your experiences!