“Ok food, waiting time long”

Bubbalou's Bodacious Bar B Que
Ranked #29 of 117 Restaurants in Apopka
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

The food is OK, not much improvement since last time, temperature not great. Service it needs to improve before I try again.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Ok food. A bit pricey. No more snow cones. It will be a while before I go back. Nothing really bad. Just not very good either.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

Usually enjoy eating at Bubbalous's, but our last experience has finished us off with them. Went there on a Thursday long after the lunch rush. 8 people in the main dining area. Was told to take a seat which we did. Two waitress, if that is what you want to call them, walked right past us on three different occasions. Spoke to "their tables" but no one said a word to us. They stopped and conversed with other workers at the counter, lingered by the cash register but never came to check on us or even offer us a drink. Get this, only 8 people in the dining room. After about 10 minutes of waiting and totally being ignored we just walked out. No one said a word to us as we left even though they knew they had messed up. Never again!!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Was visiting a friend and she took me here for my birthday. Had the baby back ribs and sliced beef. The ribs and the sides (greens & baked beans) were delicious. The sliced beef was dry and over cooked. The service was great and the staff very friendly. Would recommend you go and try this place.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

We come here every year, so we were looking forward to eating here this year. After a long day at the springs we stopped at Bubbalou's. We should have noticed something was off since the parking lot was almost empty but with the excitement we went in. Our waitress was just as bland as the food. Asking her questions seemed to annoy her, just an awful personality. So let's get down to the food. I ordered the pulled pork, it was half hot and half cold with no flavor. My son ordered a bacon cheeseburger medium-well the burger was well done with bacon than look 5 days old he could barely eat it. The brisket that they are known for was just tasteless.
The only reason I can think that everything including the staff was horrible is because there is a change of management or ownership.
You'll have a better meal at McDonald's or Burger King. That's saying a lot because I don't like either one of them.